🤍 41. My momma didn't raise no bitch🤍

"You boys are so lucky that I didn't wear heals today, but tomorrow I am so don't get any ideas." I stated to the boys as we walked in these god awful woods. I hate the woods, I hate seeing the creepy crawlers and the stupid leaves that fall whenever they please. My hair is to flawless for some bug or any leaves to fall on my head.

"Stop complaining we're here."  Nik says as we approach their mother and Finn.

Finn is standing in the center of the pentagram. "They're coming, Mother!"

"No, it's too soon, the moon is not high enough. Go! Quickly!" Bonnie and Abby retreat into the house as Kol, Elijah,Klaus and I walk up.

"My sons, Maddison, come forward." The witch gesture for us to come forward. The boys do by I don't.

"Actually I think I'll stay back here, you're giving me very much 'wicked witch of the west' vibes and that crazy bitch had monkeys flying from everywhere." I look at Finn. "Never mind I found one."

"Stay beside me, mother." Finn says as Esther walks onto the pentagram.

"It's okay. They can't enter." Esther looks at me for a moment and it weirds me out. I finally walk up to face her, because my momma didn't raise no bitch. "I'm so disappointed in you."

"Please explain, because last time I checked your not my mom so you can't be disappointed in me." I snapped at the oldest witch. Who the hell is she to tell me how to live my life....well after life.

"You know I would think that after everything Niklaus did to you, you would at least hate him longer than 500 years. How could you be with a man that murdered you family, caused you harm, abused you, and broken your heart so many times. I thought you would be better than that." She goes to turn around but then looks back at me. "And it has to die or she will come for it and I can't let that happen."

She was talking about my baby. She knew, I always knew that she knew. I look back at the boys and they look absolutely confused. I then look back at Esther with a pained look. "If I join you, you know with killing your sons. Would you let it live?"

"Maddison, what the bloody hell are you doing!?" Nik asked quite pissed but I show him no mind.

"That won't stop her, it's doomed and you know it."

"Then turn me into an Original Vampire. We can kill every single vampire there is including your children but leave me the last standing. I mean we can even kill my sister." Klaus was about to rush over to me when suddenly I'm pulled into the pentagram.

"You mean what you say?" The beautiful blonde ask and I nod. "Very well, you shall be one."

Kol approaches the pentagram and the torches around it flare up bright. He's driven back. "That's lovely. We're stuck out here, while the favorite son plays sacrificial lamb, and the backstabbing friend switches side. How pathetic you both are."  Kol snarled and I look down in pure disappointment.

"Be quiet, Kol. Your brother knows virtue you cannot even imagine. As for Maddison I actually like her, She make the perfect daughter." I snap my head towards her direction and she smiles at me. I can't believe she said, I'm about to help kill the man I love and all she can think about is me being her daughter....cute.

"Whatever you think of us, killing your own children will be an atrocity." Elijah says refusing to look in my direction, he's hurt.

"My only regret is that I did not let you die a thousand years ago." Esther presses on the matter.

"Enough. All this talk is boring me. End this now, Mother, or I'll send you back to Hell." Nik looks over towards me and a tear leave my eye. "I can't wait to kill you."