♥️ 68. I already don't like her♥️

Rebekah and I waits outside the Voodoo shop and turns to greet Sophie, who is approaching us from down the street. "Oh, so glad you could make it. Elijah only lies daggered and rotting whilst you dilly-dally." Rebekah says sarcastically and I chuckle.

"You're lucky I came at all. What do you both want?"

"Hayley was attacked last night by Marcel's crew because somebody told him there was a werewolf in the Quarter. She only made one stop. Whoever saw her here ratted her out." I say has I grab the handle of the shop. "Watch and learn."  I turn and walk into the shop, and Sophie and Bekah follows me in. Inside the shop, the witch Katie emerges from a back room with a box, and smiles when she sees Sophie.

"Hey, Soph."

"Hey, Katie."

Katie sees me touching a necklace hanging from a stand, and shows no sign of recognition towards me. "That's filled with marigold-— great for attracting the opposite sex. It would look awesome on you!"

"I very seriously doubt that. Do you have any other, one with, say, I don't know.... wolfsbane, perhaps?" I asked as I look in her direction.

Katie looks at me confused. "Wolfsbane? Why would you want that?"

Rebekah vamp-speeds toward Katie, and holds off the ground in a choke-hold. "Please do not play dumb with us."

Rebekah throws her in the air backwards and I vamp speed towards her, pick her up and slams her flat onto her back on a table.

Sophie becomes horrified. "Maddison!"

Katie gasps. "I just sold a werewolf some herbs. That's all."

"Are you lying to me, Katie? I suggest you answer my question honestly." I snarl as I lean closer with my vampire face showing.

Katie chokes and coughs. "Sophie!"

Sophie sighs uncomfortably. "Just answer the question, Katie. Please."

Kaite sighs. "Yes. I told someone, but you don't understand. I—I love him."

I violently throw Katie down onto the floor and hold the heel of my stiletto dangerously close to her throat.
"And tell me, who is this vampire Romeo of yours? Shall I count to three?"

"Thierry!!! It's Thierry, please I love him!! Please don't hurt him." She pleaded and I smirk at Rebekah before pulling her off the ground.

"Rule number one about loving someone." I step close to her face and she steps back. "Never, give him or her up in a life or death situation, because if it's real love you'll die for him without thinking twice." I smile. "Have a great day Katie." I walk out of the shop with Rebekah right behind me.

"Wow I'm impressed. I guess I wasn't need here after all." I smirk at my best friend as I pull out my phone. "Look, I been thinking. Why did Katherine try to kill you?"

I stop in my tracks and take a deep breath. "She was Jealous that my life was better than hers. I don't understand how, it's just I've gave up everything to be with my sister. I followed her, I had her back, I killed hundreds of people, I used a lot of them. Rebekah I turned into a vampire, and she have had this jealous obsession about me since I was born and I didn't find out until Bonnie refused to make her immortal like Silas. She's jealous because I'm in love with a guy who chased her, she's jealous because, I get to be here for my baby when she couldn't, she's jealous because I made a life for myself, I made friends, I went to school, I went to dances, I went to proms all over the world and instead of her joining in on the fun....she constantly just watch me have a life that she wanted all because she was afraid to stop looking over her shoulder for Klaus. How is living my life, my fault Rebekah?"