♥️113. I will chop those hands off♥️

I was walking back to the compound after having a nice breakfast at Rousseau's. I need time to clear my head and I didn't feel like being bothered with anyone. For some reason I started feeling weird when I woke up. It's like I had just had a feeling that the end is near, which I'm probably just over exaggerating, but this is New Orleans, everything starts to fall to pieces at some point.

As I walk lost in thought, I suddenly bump into someone. "Oh god, I'm so sorry."

"No it's fine." He says as looks up at me and I instantly start to smile. "Hey there darlin."

"James, it's nice to see you again." I hug the wolf and hugs me back, a bit tighter. "You have to let go at some point."

"It's not that point yet." I laugh and he kiss my forehead before pulling away. "So where you headed? I mean how have you been?"

"I've been coping. I'm just so excited that Hayley is so close to delivering my child." I play with my necklace at I speak to the wolf. I haven't seen James since I returned back home from getting Maddisonnapped. It really is nice to see him again, I've kinda needed to talk to a friend.

"Well, I can see it now. The famous Maddison Pierce waking up at two or three in the morning just to change a diaper or to feed her daughter." We both laugh and I playfully push his arm. "You know, you won't be getting much sleep."

"Trust me, I barely got sleep anyways. Everyone is always after us and my unborn child. I wouldn't be surprised if something happened today."

"That's why you have to keep your head up. Also that's what happens when you date a Mikaelson."

I chuckle and pushes a piece of hair out of my face. "I wish Klaus came with a fine print." He laughs. "It's just, I love him so much and I know that he loves me but, sometimes I feel as if it's to much. When those people trapped me, they weren't even my enemies, they were my sister's enemy. Believe me or not but, I know about all the fucked up shit I did back then, but I did it to survive...Klaus just does it because he feels like it."

"Have you sat down to talk to him about?" I start to walk towards the compound and he follows.

"Talking to Klaus is like talking to a deaf man, or talking to a three year old child. Sometimes it goes through one ear then out the other, or sometimes he acts like he haven't heard anything I said." I sensed someone watching me but I was so wrapped into this conversation that I didn't care.

"Since you're the mother of his child now, you have to make him listen." James and I walked into the compound and we stopped in the middle to finish our conversation.

"Sure, the day I get Klaus to listen to me. Well be the day that all hell freezes over." I stick my hands in my back pocket and look up towards the wolf. I know I shouldn't be thinking this but, James is so hot. "You okay? You seem worried about something."

"It's just Jackson and Oliver went to get the stones last night for Klaus and they never returned. Me and few guys found their car abandoned in the middle of nowhere. They most definitely was heading back when I guess something happened."

"I'll talk to Klaus about it, we'll find them." I grab his hands and smile at him. "I promise." He smirks and before the conversation could go anywhere. I hear a certain red head voice.

"Hello, earth to Klaus." Genevieve says as she snaps in front of Klaus to get his attention.

"You've got to be kidding me." I mumbled as I roll my eyes at that voice.

"Hello, earth to Maddison." James says as he wave his in my face and I look back towards him. "Are you okay? You spaced out for a moment."

"I'll be fine, can't say anything about the people upstairs. Look, I should go, but it was real nice talking to you again and I'll talk to Klaus about Jackson and Oliver."