🤍 27. Pull the damn car over🤍

I woke up in a pair of arms. Whoever they were, they were comfortable as hell so I wasn't really complaining, then I realized wait, that's kinda creepy so I woke up to see that it's Stefan. I shrug my shoulders and went back to sleep. I then jumped up noticing that I was suppose to be sleeping alone. "Dude what the hell?"

Stefan wrapped his arms around me. "Shh, just go back to bed." I wiggled free from his hold and vamp speed across the room. "Oh come on."

"I thought you wanted to sleep alone last night?" I asked as I walked into the bathroom to start my morning routine.

"Well, I did, but then I got bored so I came in here." He gets out of bed and walks over to me. He's wearing only his boxers. "Why aren't you trying to turn my switch back on?"

"Because I could care less about you, and also because ripper you haven't been a total dick to me yet so have fun being an ass to everyone else." I pat his chest and pushes him out the bathroom so I could get dressed.

Once I was done and dressed {Outfit above.} I grabbed my phone, I had dozens of missed calls from a unknown number. As I left out of my room Stefan walked out of his and we walked down the stairs together. Once we made it we stopped and see Damon tied to a chair. A fireplace stoker is in his chest. His ring is on the floor.

"What the hell happened to you?" Stefan asked as we walked over to his brother.

"Someone must really hate you." I remove the iron stick and Damon screams. "Sorry."

"Whatever twisted ripper game this is, leave me out of it." He snapped as his brother and I looked at him confused.

"I didn't do this." Stefan admitted, not even caring about his brothers position.

"Quit screwing around!" Damon shouts out to
his brother then glares at me. The hell did I do to deserve that....never mind.

"I didn't." Stefan checks the chains. "It's pretty messed up though, isn't it?"

"Yep." Stefan begins to remove the chains but stops and leaves. "Yeah, not to worry. I'll just untangle myself."

I chuckle. "If you want help just ask." Suddenly the  curtains open so the sunlight can enter the room. Damon's skin burns and he begins to scream. I vamp speed over to the window and shut the curtains. "Yea something isn't right."

I break the chains and grabs his ring, placing it back on his finger. "Did you enjoy it?" He asked and I raise an eyebrow. "Sleeping with my little brother, did you enjoy it?"

I sighed and begin to walk towards the door. "Damon, I needed a distraction and so did he, we were the only ones here at the time and your girlfriend had just stabbed him in the stomach. So, I was his distraction, don't get jealous. It's not like I have feelings for him, it's just sex." I walk out the door and I hear him grab his keys."

"Let's go for a ride." We hop in his car and he quickly pulls off. As he drives I get a text to my phone it says,

678-3627:
Meet me at this location>> 1116 Clark St. @8pm don't be late!!!

Who the hell is this and what do they want with me? Maybe it's my sister, I've been trying to call her but there's no response. Even though I'm still absolutely pissed at her, I need to know that she's alive. As I'm lost in thought Damon pulls up near Bonnie and Caroline. "Greetings, blondie. Witchy. I think you got your voodoo wires all crossed when you got rid of Vicki Donovan."