♥️101. Traitor♥️

I look at myself in the mirror and smile. This is probably the first dress that I'll ever wear without a jacket. I'm really proud that I found this dress because I was literally about to have a panic attack. I wink at myself before exiting the room to go and stand on the balcony. Elijah has thrown an impromptu party here at the compound, where all the factions can come celebrate together and mingle. I watch as Genevieve enters with Davina, Abigail, and Monique in tow. I also notice Diego and the other vampires drinking together when they see Jackson, Hayley, Oliver, James and the other werewolves entering the party.

My heart could've beat out my chest, I didn't expect for James to come but yet here he is, looking absolutely sexy in that suit. I look up and see Klaus and Elijah looking at the party from the balcony across from me and I head over to them. "Hello boys." I tell the Mikaelsons brothers and they look at me in awe. "Staring isn't polite."

"Well, when looking as good as yourself. Who wouldn't?" Nik smirks and I roll my eyes and watch our guest.

"I'm impressed, boys. This party seems pretty amazing." Klaus hands me a champagne glass and I take it.

"Now if I can just keep them from tearing one another to shreds." Elijah stated and I chuckle.

"Well, then for your sake, here's to a spectacularly boring evening." Niklaus holds up his drink and Elijah and I have a toast with him then we all drink. "Join me for a dance love?"

I look out into the party and I notice James looking up at me smiling with a drink in his hand. I smirk and sends him a wink and he gestures for me to come down. "Uh, later." I down my champagne and hand it to him not even noticing the hurt in his eyes as I quickly go down the stairs.

"Wow, you look absolutely amazing." James says as he holds out his hand and I happily take it.

"Well, thank you kind sir." I laugh as he spends me around and when he pulls me back towards him we're really close. "And he dances."

"Sweet heart I have moves that make you feel as if we're the only ones in the room." He looks down into my eyes and I blush. I haven't felt this way in so long, and after everything that recently happened in my life, I seriously need this. But I know that it won't last long, cause Klaus will soon tear James to pieces.

Everyone is mingling around us. I laugh as I dance with James. Diego and some other vampires pass us and I could suddenly feel trouble. "What's up, little man?" Diego says towards Oliver as he purposely bumps into Jackson, which enrages Oliver.

"He's not even worth it." Jackson says to Ollie and they walk away.

"Diego this is a party, so how about you put your problems to the side and please enjoy tonight." He fans me off and goes to grab and drink and I look back at James who's glaring. "Hey, my eyes are this way." I grab his face and makes him look at me and he instantly calms down.

"So this is what my life have become? One minute the wolves run this town and now it's being taken over by vampires." I raise an eyebrow at the wolf and he smiles. "Well, no offense."

"None taken wolfie." I giggle as he spins me and my back is to his front. I could feel sets of eyes on us but I can't find the body they belong to. As James rest his chin on my shoulder I notice Davina looking at Oliver from across the room and smiles at him. He smiles back at her. I then notice Diego watching this happen, and angrily chugs his drink. "Can you give me a moment? I want to speak to someone."

"Of course, go ahead and I'll continue waiting for that dance." He release me and I smile at him as he winks. I want to jump his bones right here, right now but Klaus would have a fit.

I quickly rush over to Davina and hug her tightly. "First of all I'm happy to finally see you again and secondly, that wolf your staring at is trouble, so please stay away from him."