🤍 30. I don't think I can beat you🤍

As I finished getting dressed with Rebekah. I quickly left the house to buy me a new set of heels and when I came back Rebekah was gone. When I asked where she went Elena told me that Mikael took her and that he needed her for leverage over Klaus. I didn't believe it, I mean it sounds believable but Mikael wouldn't hurt Rebekah. She's not who he's after.

I wanted to find her but at the same time I still needed to warn Klaus. I decided to warn Klaus, I have a strong feeling that Mikael doesn't have her so I hope she's actually somewhere safe. As I was leaving the house Stefan hopped in my car. "Next time ask for a ride." I mumbled as I start my car.

"Go to Tyler's place, they canceled the dance at the gym due to something about water and flooding, blah, blah, blah." Stefan pushed his seat back and smiles at me. "Unless you wanna go for another round."

I pull off quickly causing him to jerk foreword then back. "How about we never have sex again."

"Why, did you your abusive boyfriend find out?" He asked as I glance at him then at the road. "Ah, he did."

"Can we not talk about him please." I drive faster and Stefan sits up in the seat.

"We can't let them go through with this tonight." I slow the car down and look at him confused. "I was told if Klaus dies Damon's going down with him."

I stop the car at the Lockwood mansion and turn to face Stefan. "Who told you that?"

"Doesn't matter, I just can't let my brother die for something we've caused." Stefan gets out the car and I quickly follow behind me.

"Watch it Stefan, your humanity is showing." I walk over to him and he roll his eyes. "I was going to tell Klaus anyways, in order for me to survive he wanted me to kill Mikael."

"So you was going to sell us all out."

"I told you Stefan, I will always be team Pierce. So what's the plan."

"Go with the flow, let everyone think that we're on their side. When the time is right I'll stop Damon he'll have the the stake so that means..."

"When he drops it I'll grab it and kill Mikael." He nod his head and hold out his arm. "Let's do this." I take his arm and walk into the dance. There's a rock band playing in the garden; everyone from the school is there. Stefan and I moves through the crowd.

Tyler walks over carrying a box of beer. "Hey Stefan! What's up Maddison?"

"Hey Tyler. Nice party you've got going on." Stefan tells him and I look around.

"Yea Ty, Where the hell did you get these extra people from?" I asked the newly, poorly hybrid.

"Thanks, but I'm not the one throwing it. I'm just doing what Klaus wants." He stated and I quickly look at him.

"What do you mean?" Stefan asked as he glance at me then back at the Ty.

"It's not a party, man. It's a wake." Klaus then walks on the stage and the crowd cheers.

"Good evening everyone! I wanna thank you for being here with me to celebrate! It's been a long time coming!" Stefan and I look at each other and begin to walk away.

Moments later Klaus joins us and unlink my arm for Stefan and replaces it with his, as we walk around the party. "You look absolutely stunning." He tells me and I smile fakely and look away.

"Quite the Homecoming." Stefan says to the hybrid and I hold onto Klaus arm a little tight. I actually missed the hybrid.

"I've been planning my father's funeral for a thousand years. Granted, in no version of it were any of these people invited, but you get the idea." He smirks and looks down at me. I'm paying them no mind. He then looks back at Stefan.