♥️99. Don't you dare bring her up♥️

~Flashback Bulgaria 1480~

"Come Madilyn, stop being a baby." My 7 year old sister tells me as we sneak out of bed.

"Katerina, if father find us out of bed we'll be in so much trouble." My 6 year old self tells her as we put on our slippers. "You know how he feels about us sneaking off in the middle of the night."

"Come, I want to show you something." She grabs my hand as we sneak out of the cottage. My sister and I always snuck out, I was a bit more scared of the dark than she was. "Try not to wake our little sister."

"She's only 3 and she sleeps like a rock. Will you hurry already." I whispered and we finally made it out the cottage with our lanterns.

"Let's go to our hideout." We both run away from our home as we run through the woods. There was this huge oak tree that grew just a few yards from our home. It's where we go to practice.

Once we arrived we crawled into our tent and curl up in a blanket. "Okay now show me." I asked my sister excitedly and she pulls a dead flower from behind her back.

"Remember how father told us to never practice traveler magic?" I nod as I hold on tightly to my wielded heart our father made for me. He told that no matter where I am, whenever I'm feeling scared, the love of my family will always be with me. I carry the little wooden heart everywhere. "Well the witch across from us taught me this." She hold out the flower and close her eyes. "Belle la vie a cette fleur, maintentant." She chanted as the dead flower comes to life.

I gasp in shock and smile as the flower comes to life. "That's so amazing! Can I do it kitty? Pretty pretty please, I wanna try!!" I shout loudly and she quickly covers my mouth.

"Madilyn shush!!" We then hear rustling in the woods. I gasp and hold on to my sister, very frightened. "Shhh it's okay." She whispered. "It's probably just a horse."

"Can we please go in? I don't want either of us to die all alone out here." I pouted and she pulls me in her arms for a hug.

"Madilyn I promise you. We are not going to die alone, and I promise to always be by your side. I'm not going anywhere and I'm never going to leave you."

I look up at my sister and smile. "You promise Kitty?"

She looks at the flower then at me and smiles. "Yes my flower, I promise."

~End of Flashback~

I angrily throw a picture of me and Katherine to the ground. "You lied." I drink from the scotch bottle as I sit on the bed. I've been in this room for a whole month. I haven't drunk anything but alcohol and I can slowly feel myself start to desiccate.

The day my sister died was the day I lost myself. I was going to kill everyone in that house but they were already prepared. The vervained me....Multiple times and called Klaus to come and get me. When I got back to the compound I snatched every single bottle of scotch there was, I then came in here and haven't left this bed since. Not to pee, not shower, not to eat, not to do anything and no I didn't pee on myself, I just decided to hold everything in for a month.

For the first two weeks everyone tried everything to get me to come out, Klaus tried Elijah, Hayley, Marcel, Cami, Davina. Hell even Diego and Thierry, but I didn't move. Rebekah call's everyday, but I let it go to voicemail.

I spend most of my time crying, or being angry. I've drunk so many bottles that I'm basically a walking scotch bottle. I go to drink my bottle but it's empty, I throw the bottle to the floor and feel around the bed for a new one, but there all empty. I sigh noticing that I'm going to have to leave this room.