🤍39. It looks questionable to me🤍

I straighten out my dress as I walk out the bathroom. I enter the room again and pout. I still haven't seen Nik, as I look around the room I see Klaus notice me from across the room and walks over to meet me. "Well, you clean up nice, but Elijah still looks better in a suit."

He laughs and grabs a hold of my hand. "You look absolutely stunning." He pulls me closer by my waist. I haven't felt this way in a very long time, a way that I feel amazing, and loved. I feel so loved and I'm scared that this love will someday kill me, so I want to become an Original vampire and I will ask Esther can she do it.

"Of course I do, but can I ask you a question."

"What is it love?"

"How would you feel if I ask your mom, to change into an Or..." I'm soon cut off  by Elijah who's making an announcement on the stairs.

"Uh, if everyone could gather, please."

"Hold that thought sweetheart." He kisses my forehead before leaving off and I stand there completely alone.  All the Originals are standing on the staircase as Elijah addresses the company. Esther walks down the staircase from upstairs.

"Welcome, thank you for joining us. You know, whenever my mother brings our family together like this, it's tradition for us to commence the evening with a dance." As Elijah speaks his mother then cuts him off.

"Wait, we're missing a family member." She looks out into the crowd and her eyes lays on me. "Maddison?" She holds her hand out and gestures for me to come. "Will you please join us?"

I look around the room obviously confused. I honestly wouldn't expect her to do this. I smile shyly as I begin to walk towards the stairs. Klaus comes down to meet me and I wrap my arm with his and he walks us up the stairs with his family. "I don't think I should be up here." I whisper to Esther and she smiles and whispers back.

"We both know that you do." She winks and gestures for her son to continue.

"Well then, tonight's pick is a centuries-old waltz, so if all of you could please find yourselves a partner, please join us in the ballroom." Elijah and the rest of the family smile at me as Esther retreats silently back upstairs.

"Well, I now consider you my sister." Rebekah links her arm with mines and we both walk down the stairs.

"Wow, so you haven't already considered me as one." I pout and she kiss my cheek. "No keep your kisses."

"Can I have my bloody date back?" Nik snarled at his sister and I playfully hit his arm. She release my arm and Nik walks us to the dance floor. In the ballroom, 'Give me love' By Ed Sheeran begin to play and everyone is dancing the waltz.

Give me love like her

"You look stunning, if it isn't obvious." Klaus says and I smile at his words as we dance.

'Cause lately I've been waking up alone

"Thank you."

Paint splattered teardrops on my shirt

"I'm really glad that we could share this moment together." He says as we dance around the room.

Told you I'd let them go

"Well, it was either this or tearing out someones throat because you didn't ask me."  He pulls me in front of him and we smile lovingly at each other.

And that I'll fight my corner,
Maybe tonight I'll call ya,
After my blood...

"You really think I wouldn't ask my favorite girl in the world?" He chuckles and I laugh.