🤍2. Now, get your ass up🤍

{Edited 3/31/22}

The next day I walked into Mystic Falls High. All eyes were on me of course and I sent a couple of smiles and waves at a few students. I'm not here to make friends, but I might need a few new minions to do my dirty work.

I walked into the office and the lady smiles at me. "Hi, how may I help you?"

"Ok, let's just get right to the dirty work." I look her in the eyes and begin to compel her. "My name is Maddison Pierce, you will enroll me into this school and not ask any questions. If someone comes here looking for me you have no idea who I am. Understand?"

"I understand, welcome to Mystic Falls High Ms. Pierce." I smile at her and walk out of the office. I love compulsion.

As I walk outside I notice Bonnie and Jeremy talking, so I decide to walk over and introduce myself. "Hi, I'm Maddison I'm new here."

They both give me and smile. "I'm Bonnie and this is Jeremy, welcome to the school."

"Yea, I can't do this." I walk closer to Bonnie and she steps back. "I need you open the tomb and let my sister go or I'll rip apart everyone you know and love."

"Who are you!?" She ask as Jeremy stands in front of her. I look at his fingers and I notice the ring.

"I literally just said my name is Maddison."

"Wait, Katherine's your sister!" Jeremy shouts and I roll my eyes and snap his neck. I quickly catch him in my arms.

"Oh my god JEREMY!" Bonnie cries out, she then stares at me as if she's concentrating.

"Oh is this the part where I hold my head and cry in pain?" She looks at me confused and I chuckle. "I've been around witches for a long time Bonnie, now let's take a trip." I drag Jeremy to my car and throws him in the back seat. I get in on the driver side while Bonnie nervously gets in on the passenger side. "Do be scared...I would say I won't bite but, we all know that's a lie." I laugh as I pull off from the school, that I will barely be at.

𖣘Time Skip𖣘

Bonnie got a call from Damon on our way here, I made sure she didn't tell him that I was the one bringing her there.

Once we arrived, I grab Jeremy from the back seat. Bonnie goes in first. "There you are, we need to talk about Katherine." Stefan says then I throw Jeremy at his feet.

"You're right Stef, we do." I smile at them as I go and pour me a drink.

"What the hell did you do to him?!" Damon shouts as he rushes over to check on the littlest Gilbert.

"Calm your fangs, he'll wake up...eventually." I smirk at them as I take a sip of my drink. "Now, when are we getting my sister out of that tomb?"

"Never, now leave." Damon points to the door.

"But, he just sa-" Damon cuts me off.

"He says a lot of things he don't mean, now go!" Jeremy then starts waking up and I send Damon the most deadliest glare ever.

"Now that I found my sister, the longer it take for you set her free, the more bodies I will pile up on your door step!" I down my drink and throws the cup at Damon, which he quickly catches. "I'm going haunting, I wonder how Matt taste." I begin to walk towards the door but Stefan stops me.

"Fine!" I smile and turn to face him. "Bonnie will free her."

Damon looks at his brother like he's out of his mind. "Are you out of your mind!?"