🤍 51. You woke me up for this🤍

I start to slowly gain consciousness and I sit up gasping for air. I look around and I seem to be in a dark basement. I see a note with my name on it and some clothes along with a man who's bleeding from the neck just staring at me. "That bastard." I mumbled as I get out of the coffin. I looked at it and he wasn't kidding. It was purple with my name on it. "Still romantic."

I walk over to the man and bite into his neck as I drain him dry. After eating I went to shower and change into the clothes, I'm guessing Klaus left out for me. I grabbed the note and read it. 'Please meet me in our bedroom N.K.' "Of course, it's not like you daggered me for a few years." I mumbled as I rip the note and leave out of the basement.

"Hello?" I walked farther inside the house and I see that not much has changed. Maybe it wasn't a few years. I'm so pissed that Niklaus even did this to me in the first damn place, but honestly I asked for it.

I walked into a room and I see man chained up to a piece of wood. "Whoa, who are you?"  I asked as I walked farther in the room.

"Conner, who are you?" He asked with a deep voice.

"I'm Maddison." I look around the room and it's red. "Wow, some things never changed." I mumbled and then look up at the prisoner. "Have you seen Klaus?"

"Blonde dude, British accent, temper problem?"

"Yup, him."

"He left out of here with some guy named Stefan." He stares at me for a while and I raise an eyebrow. "Are you one of them?"

"One of who?" I asked the man quite confused. "Look, I just woke up from nap and I don't even know how long it's been. So can we just skip the part, to where you tell me why Klaus have you tied up here in his red room of pain?"

Klaus walks in and stands next to his hostage. "It's from the Inquisition. I thought it was a nice touch." He smirks at me and I roll my eyes. "Welcome back love."

"Why did you undagger me? Last I heard you were leaving town, forever. I'm pretty sure you would've packed me away in the storage." I stated towards the Mikaelson as I fold my arms.

"Well I was." He walks towards me. "but then I thought to myself how can I when my love, clearly so desperate for love and a family, is stuck in a box."

"What do you want Nik? I thought I was dead to you....oh wait you did kill me." I say sarcastically and he chuckles.

"Things change Maddison. I've stumbled upon something I think might be of interest to you and my sister." I raise an eyebrow and chuckle.

"Doubt that." I mumbled and he steps closer to me. "Klaus you stood there and told me I meant nothing to you. I made a mistake because I didn't want that dagger in my chest. I thought putting you down would give you time to think. Obviously it didn't, I'm sorry that I switched up on you Nik I really am, but after what you told me last night I want absolutely nothing to do with you. So please, stick that dagger back into my chest, letting me go clearly isn't an option."

Klaus stared at me for a moment. I couldn't guess the expression he was making. "Fine, I'll give what you want only if you give me what I want."

"And what is it that you want?" Conner then starts coughing. "And who is that?"

"Follow me love." He holds out his hand but I push pass it and head up to our bedroom we once shared. He follows behind me and close the door as I have a seat. "First things first, you only been daggered for two
days. Secondly, while you were enjoying your peaceful sleep." I scoff and roll my eyes . "The Council that took you died in a fire, no it wasn't me. Elena had werewolf blood in her system, I gladly healed her, and that man in their is a hunter of The Five. He shot Tyler I had to babysit my poor innocent hybrid and I believe that's all....oh wait no, there was girl with Tyler her name is Hayley, she was looking for you, but she wouldn't tell me why. Anything I need to know love?"