🤍8. He has my sister 🤍

{Edited 4/1/22}

Me and my sister are in the living room talking and laughing about our past, when we hear the two Salvatore brothers coming down the stairs talking about Isobel. Katherine and I share a look and smirk as we get up from our seats.

"I don't think that you should tell her that we're here." Katherine states towards the brothers.

"What? Why?" Stefan asked super curious.

"It's better if she and John not know that we stayed in town after my sister got out of the tomb." I added and Damon looks at me.

"You're both in cahoots with them." He then looks at my sister. "You made a deal with John that almost got me killed."

"I did what I had to do to get out of the tomb. Now I'm reconsidering my alliance." She turns around but Stefan interrupts her.

"What do you both know?" He asked.

"We know that we want Klaus dead, which puts us squarely on team you. Besides, if you two ever need me to swap places with Elena again, the less people know that we're here, the better. Think about it, Stefan. Come on. Be smart."

"Tell you what. Why don't you, uh...Call Alaric and let him know that his wife just showed up on his girlfriend's doorstep." He looks at us and leaves. Katherine and Damon look at each other, then Damon leaves out as well.

"Are we go- " She smirks and cuts me off.

"Garb your shoes." She grab my keys and I quickly put on my heels as we leave the house.

𖣘Time Skip𖣘

Isobel and her male minion enter the house. She takes a bottle of wine from the bag. "Merci, mon Cherie" She senses that someone's there. She rushes over to me and pushes me against the wall.

I then push her against a wall by her throat."Nice house." I snarl and Katherine walks up behind me.

"Nicest foreclosure in town." Isobel groans and I remove my hand and smile. Isobel laughs. "Come here you two." She pulls us both in for a hug. "It's good to see you, Katherine, Maddison."

"It's always a pleasure Bels." I pull away and look around the house.

"I hear you've been busy." Katherine says as she releases from the hug as well.

"Yes, I have. I've been busy making a deal with Klaus to save both your lives." Isobel gives the bottle of wine to Katherine and is carrying three big wine glasses. "Here. A vintner I knew in Avignon."

My sister pulls out the cork with her fingers, puts a finger in it and tastes it. "He's tasty." She smirks, as we all walk into the living room and have a seat. Katherine pours blood from the bottle into wine glasses. "So what was with the surprise visit to the Gilbert house?"

"John told me Rick was dating auntie vanilla. I got jealous." Isobel smiles and I roll my eyes.

"You obviously got John wrapped around your finger if he invited you in the house." I stated as I take one of the glasses of blood.

"He thinks I'm helping him protect Elena, so he's been very useful in keeping me informed on everything that's been going on."

"So tell us what you know." Katherine says and we both look at her.

"You were right. I couldn't get anywhere near Klaus, but I found my way to someone in his trusted circle. One of his witches." She explains.

I begin to chuckle. "Klaus and his witches." I take a sip of blood.