🤍 46. I'm having a very bad night🤍

"No! She's been my best friend longer than she's been yours!" Rebekah shouts at her brother as I just sit there on the couch.

"I don't care, when I torture people it's more fun with her. Now tell her to meet me in Denver!" Kol snaps back on the other end of the phone.

Rebekah and Kol have been arguing for the pass hour about who I should spend my day with. I didn't really want to be bothered with Klaus after what he said about taking Elena and his hybrids. I wanted to be far away from him just for today so I could use my head and keep it clear.

"SHE'S STAYING IN MYSTIC FALLS KOL AND THAT IS THE BLOODY END OF THIS CONVERSATION!!!" She yells and hangs up the phone before he could even respond to her. She looks at me and smiles as she hands me my phone.

Nik then walks in the room. "Enough with all the shouting!" He shouts at his sister and I roll my eyes. "She's coming with me today to get that stake from Alaric end of discussion."

"No I need her help with setting up things at school for the dance tonight!" She shouts back then my phone begins to ring.

Incoming call:: The Wildest Mikaelson🤪

I answer and place the phone on speaker. "Bekah if you ever hang up on me again, I'll cut off all your fingers and make you swallow them whole. Now, Maddison is meeting me in Denver!"

They all start to argue with each other at the same time and I just sit there staring into space. When I wanted three Mikaelsons to fight over me I didn't mean it in this way...They continue to argue and I finally have enough. "SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" The room goes quiet. "I'm only one person." I place my phone on the table as I get up and rub my temples. "I'll go to school with Bekah for only a few minutes because I actually don't wanna be here. After I help at the school I'll meet you in Denver Kol." I then look over towards Klaus. "Then after I'm done I'm leaving town, I need to help Katherine with something."

"You're crazy, I'm still after that no good sister of yours. So when you do find her I want her head on a stick." Nik snarled and I roll my eyes.

"First you kill my entirely family and now you wanna kill the only person I have left?" I go to grab my book bag so I could leave with Rebekah. I can't believe him right now. "You know what, if you chase her then you'll have to chase me, because I'll be damned if I let you hurt her."

"Maddison-"

"NO NIK! She's tired of running from you! I gave you what you wanted, you have your hybrids and you have me so please set her free!" The room went quiet. I could hear the sound of Kol hanging up the phone, and I could hear Rebekah's heels click on the ground and she slowly walks out of the room.

Klaus stared at me for a while with an unexplained expression. I couldn't tell how he was feeling about this and I was kinda scared that he would tell me to go. "Call her." 

I hesitantly pick up my phone and call my sister. After a few rings she answers. "Look, I don't appreciate you sending me to the god damn bayous knowing that all I wear are heels."

"Katerina, what a wonderful surprise."

"Where's my sister? What did you do to her!?"

"Relax sweetheart, she's perfectly fine." Nik looks at me and wink. I roll my eyes and shove the phone in his chest.

"I'm fine Kitty, Klaus just wanted to tell you some really good news." I look at Nik and tilt my head to the side a little. "Right Nikky."

"One, don't ever in your life call me that again. And two, Katerina as of now you have earned your freedom, you no longer have to constantly look over your shoulder for me. You're free."