🤍9. Klaus took your car🤍

{Edited 4/1/22}

I was laying in Damon's bed comfortably, I had on a bra and some really cute shorts. My hair was in a messy bun and I had tear stains on my face. Katherine would want me to run, but I can't leave her without knowing if she's alive or not.

As I'm laying here sleep, I suddenly start to feel like I can't breathe. I sit up gasping for air then suddenly I started to vamp speed around the room as if someone was trying to pull me out the house. As I gasp for air, I vamp speed to the stairs and falls down them. I'm then pulled out of the house and onto the ground.

"Shit." Damon mumbles as he helps me off the ground. "I forgot you slept in my room."

"What the hell just happened!!" I shout as I look between the brothers.

"We just gave Elena the house, to keep her safe from Klaus." I start to laugh at Stefan words and he looks at me confused. "What?"

"You think a little protection house detail will stop him? Klaus knows people, he knows wolves, vampires, and witches. Klaus could send anyone who's not a vampire into this house and you wouldn't even know if it was your own friends." Realization hits them and I cross my arms and face Elena. "I'm half naked can I come in."

She takes a deep breath and start to think about it. I tap my foot a little pissed. "Yea, you can come in." I smile at her and pushes pass her. Stefan and Damon walk to the threshold but an invisible force keeps them out. "I'm sorry. I completely forgot." She looks at Stefan. "Stefan. Would you like to come inside my house?"

"I would love to. Thank you." He enters. Elena looks at Damon.

"What are we, twelve?" I chuckle at the Salvatore and he smirks at me.

"One of us is. If I let you in, do you promise to obey the owner of this house?" She then looks at me. "Can you do the same?"

"No." Damon and I say simultaneously.

"I'm already inside love, should've asked me that in the beginning." I smile innocently and she looks at Damon.

"Seriously, Damon. My way. You promised. I call the shots. No lies, no secret agendas. Remember?" She basically pleaded with the older Salvatore.

"Yes, Elena. Sure." He says sarcastically and I roll my eyes.

"Then please, come in." He enters and looks at Stefan. Elena closes the doors

"Shut up." He mumbles towards his brother.

Bonnie walks in from another room and gives Elena her jacket. "Thanks."

"Wait, where are you going?" Stefan asked his girlfriend.

"To school." She says carelessly and places on her jacket.

"No, no, no. We didn't create a safe house for you to leave it." Damon adds on.

"Yeah, guys, Klaus is out there. We know that." Stefan said and I scoff.

"Right. But where? No one knows. Look, I really appreciate what you guys are doing. And I'll be able to sleep at night knowing that I'll be safe here, but I'm not going to be a prisoner." She looks at Damon.

"Tsk. Your way, Elena." Damon mumbles and I chuckle.

"You're so whipped and you haven't even tasted it yet." I whisper in his ear and he pushes me away.

"Don't worry, I'm ready. If he shows his face, I can take him. I know I can." Bonnie adds and I give her a small applause.

"We stand and confident queen." I nudge her arm and she laughs a little. "The way I see it, next to Bonnie is the safest place that Elena can be." They begin to leave and Stefan looks at Damon. "Sucks right, but have fun at school today."