🤍 60. It's a beautiful place to die🤍

It's been two days since I been in this little town with Kitty. We compelled everyone in the city to always remember our faces and remember everything that we tell them, but once we're out of sight they won't remember a thing. Klaus and the others have been calling non stop. I refuse to answer the phone just to be yelled at.

The only person I talked to was Damon. I trusted him to not tell anyone that I've been calling and I told him that if he really wants to keep Elena then the best thing is to keep the cure with me. Sadly that all broke apart, I heard that Jeremy died, and that Bonnie was working with Silas to try and drop the other side, Klaus, Caroline and Stefan are working together to stop him and Hayley got caught by Klaus when I sent her over to Rebekah's and I place to get me something.

It's just so much happening and I'm kinda glad that I was away. Oh, and let's not even get me started on how my sister have been messing around with Elijah Mikaelson. At least I'm at peace....well kinda.

Katherine had just finished checking her mail and she told me to wait in the car. I propped my feet up as I just sit there relaxing. When I look out the window I see a certain Doppelgänger. "That bitch." I get out the car quickly and hide behind a car.

I notice how Elena relaxes after noticing something. Suddenly someone grabs Elena from behind and shoves her against the van - Katherine has Elena pinned by the neck. "I'm impressed. I never thought you'd find me here." Katherine starts choking Elena. "Oh, well. It's a beautiful place to die."

From behind, Rebekah grabs Katherine's neck and pushes her to the ground. "I couldn't agree more. You've chosen a beautiful place to die."

I then vamp speed towards them and help up my sister. "Well, if you kill her then you kill." I step closer to Bexs. "Is this really how our friendship ends." Rebekah looks at me as if I hurt her feelings. I paid it no mind as I look over at the Doppelbitch. "You look different."

"That face of yours don't." She smiles and I share a look with my sister before looking back at her.

"I want breakfast." I walk away and head into a diner across the street, with the ducklings following behind. Rebekah is sitting next to Elena and Katherine and I sits opposite from them.

"Where's the cure?" Elena asked right off the back. As she snatches a mug from the passing waitress.

"What? No, 'I'm here to avenge my annoying little brother' speech?" Katherine says with a smirk and I nudge her arm.

"People die. We move on." Elena drinks from a mug, expressionless. Rebekah looks at Elena, who keeps looking at Katherine.

"After turning off our humanity switch. So sad for the boys, though. Their special snowflake of human frailty...gone. Well, if we're gonna be a while, I'm gonna go grab some menus." Katherine starts to stand up but Rebekah stabs her hand with a fork, pinning it to the table. Katherine moans in pain and sits back down.

"You're not going anywhere." Rebekah snarls at my sister and I grab a knife.

"If you two dumb bitches think that I'm going to sit here and let you terrorize my sister for something that I took then you're sadly mistaking." I quickly throw the knife and it lands into Rebekah's shoulder. She hiss in pain.

The waitress stops at our table. "Oh, my god. What happened?"  We look up at her. No one says anything, so Elena kicks my sister in the foot, and smiles up at the waitress.

Katherine sighs. "I'm fine, Jolene." She then starts compelling her. "You didn't see anything." The waitress nods, smiles and leaves. Rebekah is smiling at Elena.

"Every minute you three waste with your yapping is another minute we give Stefan and Damon to find us." Elena snaps and I roll my eyes.

Rebekah takes out the knife then grabs me by the chin with vampire speed. She tried to compel me. "Where's the cure?"