🤍 58. I can't believe I'm surrounded by idiots🤍

I ran to the Gilbert house as soon as I found out, that Bonnie trapped Nik, inside. I can't really be mad at her, because I do owe her my life for helping me with this baby problem. "NIK!!! NIKLAUS!!" I shout as I get to the door. I can't get in because Elena died and Jeremy now has the house in his name.

"Maddison." Nik comes to the edge of the of the living room with tear stains on his cheeks.

"Oh, Nik." I wanted nothing more than to just wrap my arms around him. "I wanna hold you so badly."

"Elena and Jeremy killed my brother, and that witch locked me in here."

"It's going to be okay." Actually it wasn't, when Nik finds out what I'm doing he's going to kill me. "I'm even wearing your shirt for good luck." {Outfit Above}

"Maddison I want to find them and tear out their vocal cords." He snarled as he punched on the barrier, keeping him inside. "I want to twist off that hunters head!"

I notice a black car pulling up and I look back towards Nik. "I have to go, but don't worry I'll find a way to get you out of here." I start to leave but he calls out to me.

"Maddison!!" I turn back to face him. "Be carful."

"I love you Nik." He stayed silent, still to afraid to say it back. "I know you love me too." I mumbled and I leave the house and hop in the car. "Took you long enough."

"We'll, after spending half of my freedom, searching for a fucking dog that you so happened to lose. I guess I'll come on this trip with you." She pull off and I smirk and she does the same back.

"I really owe you one Kitty. Now, I know that Rebekah and the others didn't leave yet so that means we will get there first. If we have to split up at any second I want you to take this." I pull a phone out of my bag. "I had Bonnie do a spell to where these phones can't be tracked a while back, when I was thinking about running from Klaus. Since I no longer am I want you to have it. Also, when our real phones lose service we'll have these."

"Wow, all this just for some stupid cure. You do know that if we get it before anyone else, that's going to make you a target right?"

"Of course I do, but Rebekah is right. Whoever get's it first get to decide what to do with it." I run my fingers through my hair. I'm kinda nervous, I really don't want to ruin my relationship with Nik or Rebekah just for this stupid cure.

"And what exactly are you going to do with it?" She asked as she looks at me then back at the road.

My sister asked a very good question. I actually have no idea what I'm going to do with it. I don't even know if it's more than one, or is it like a cup or something. I also forgot about this Silas guy. What I'm the fuck am I going to do know. "I have no idea."

~Time Skip~

It's now night time and I'm running through the dark forest because some maniac was chasing me. Katherine and I found Slias and the stupid cure. We got here before the others and what I found out will leave everyone pissed. There's only one cure, which mean everyone is going to literally be killing each other for it. We tried to take it from Silas but we literally couldn't, we tried giving him our blood and animals blood and nothing!! So we now know that we need human blood to release the cure from his hold.

As we left out of the cave Silas was in I was shot with a fucking arrow. That's when Katherine and I decided to split up and try to find a human to feed the rock, Silas man.

As I used my vamp speed in the woods I didn't notice a trap and I literally got stabbed in the stomach. Which made me scream in pain. "AH, FUCK!" I groaned out and I suddenly see lights approaching my way.  It was the group, hiking through the woods using flashlights and Shane is using a headlamp.