♥️ 70. We need to talk about us ♥️ *Smut*

⚠️*Smut Content Ahead if you don't want to read, Skip. I will give another
warning when it's about to start.⚠️

I got out of the shower and went straight to the bed. I was so exhausted and my mood swings were everywhere about Klaus. One minute I'm pissed at him and the next I'm deeply in love with him. Our relationship is like one large question mark.

I wanted something to drink so I went down to
The kitchen and Klaus was sitting there at the counter. I opened the fridge and took a peek inside. "Do you guys not have human food in here." I close the door and look at him. "I don't wanna drink blood all the time Nik."

"We need to talk about us Maddison." He mumbled as he downed his cup of scotch.

I hated when those words come out of someone's mouth, especially if you love that person. "Sure, what's up?" I sit across from him.

"What is happening between us? I need to know right now. One minute we're happy together, then the next we're arguing about stuff that doesn't even make sense."

"Well, sometimes Nik it be your fault. You let your anger control you, you make me want to push you away and I think you need to talk me instead of make scene in front of everyone. I also would appreciate it if you didn't pull me into your family drama. Like when you lied and told me the Rebekah agreed to killing Katie a head of time. I want us to communicate Nik, every time we talk about our relationship I say the same thing and it's like you never listen to me."

"Because you make me so mad, I tell you one thing and you do the other. Then when I try to fix things with us you walk out and you're ready to leave me!!"

"That is not true Nik, I love you. All I ever wanted from you was to show me the same and stop putting other ahead of me. The only people that you should put above me is our child and your family. I want this to work, I want us to be there for each other Nik. We are having a baby, a miracle, a dream of mine to marry the man that I love, and have our daughter right next to us." I get up and walk over to him. "I want us to stop arguing, I want us to try okay."

"Anything for you love." He grabs my waist and pulls me closer to him. "I love this that you're wearing."

"It's a sports bra and some shorts Nik." I laugh as he kiss on my neck. "Stop. Hayley or Rebekah could come down any second."

"I don't care." He kisses down my neck causing me to moan. "I want to bend you over this counter, and fuck you right here."

"Nik, I want you be rough with me. I need you to be rough with me." I mumbled in a pleading voice. "Please daddy."

The pleading tone in my voice cut through to him. His hand that had been so close to my aching pussy, moved, slowly back up to cup my jaw. His eyes hardened and I felt my self grow wetter. His eyes stay glued on mines as he speak. "Maddison, you are not allowed to cum until I tell you to. You are not allowed to touch yourself until I say so. Do I make my self clear love?"

⚠️Smut Ahead⚠️

"Yes." I whimper at the growl in his voice. Klaus gave me his signature smirk. He kissed me, roughly as his hand went to my throat and he squeezed lightly. I couldn't help the moan that escaped my mouth and he raised and eyebrow. Knowing he'd take a mental note to remember that for later, he released me and straddled my waist, as he sat me down. He didn't even bother to take my bra off the easy way, he just ripped it in half and tossed it across the kitchen. His mouth latched onto one hard nipple and he tweaked and pulled the other between his fingers.

I bit my lip to keep from crying out when he nipped lightly at the hardened bud. He lifted his head and glared at me. "I want to hear every sound that comes from that pretty mouth of yours. I don't care if they hear us."