♥️107. What do you want from me♥️

I woke up to an aching body, I can't move. I slowly start to regain consciousness as I look around I'm still in this abandoned building. I go to get up from this chair, but there's vervain ropes tying down my hands and my ankles are tied as well. I groan in pain as I try to remove the ropes.

"Fighting is useless." I hear a man's voice say from behind me. I try to look but I can really turn my head around.

"Trust me, when I get out of these ropes, trust and believe that I will rip your head off of your body." I chuckle, but immediately stop when he grabs my hair and toss my head back.

"Such a beautiful, feisty little thing. I think we're going to have fun with you." He grabs a knife and slowly runs it across my neck. "You have no idea, how long I've waited for this."

"Do your worst, I can't be killed." I snarled and he lets my hair go and scream in pain as he toss my head forward, and stabs my thigh. I chuckle as I keep my head down and he looks at me confused.

"What the hell is so funny?"

"You." I smirk and look up at him. "Is that all you got muscle man?" He's about to stab me again but I hear a pair hells walking towards us, from behind.

"Enough, Kenny." She stands behind me and touch my shoulders. "That's no way to treat a lady." He growls before stabbing me again and walking off. I groan in pain as I try to free myself. "Please excuse my brother, you know he wasn't always like this."

"I don't care." I said nonchalantly as I roll my eyes. I can't believe that I got myself into this mess. "What do you want with me? Are you another one of Niklaus enemies?" She pulls the knife out from behind and I see her dark red hair fall on my shoulder.

"No sweetheart, I'm one of yours." She drops the knife and I raise an eyebrow.

"What could I have possibly done to you?"

"A long time ago you were in this same position. Kidnapped by vampires all because your sister killed our parents." I start to realize what happened all those years ago, but I'm still confused.

"If you here for that then what do you want from me? My sister is dead."

"I heard, I would say I'm sorry about your lost love, but if we're being honest I'm happy that she's dead." I hear her pacing behind me and I try to look at her but can't.

"Once again, what do you want from me?"

"You really don't remember?" I shake my head and she stops pacing. "My brother and his friends kidnapped you just to lure you sister in, but instead we got Raven Parker the original heretic."

"Right, Raven killed all of them. Still not getting to the point." I groaned out getting tired of hearing her talk already. She does have a nice accent.

"The point Maddison Pierce is that I want you and everyone you love to pay for what happened to my family.Your sister and girlfriend killed them for you!!"

"My sister killed your parents because they were the last know people who had the moonstone. If it makes you happy I didn't want her to kill them, I wanted to wait until we found a better plan, but Katherine being Katherine she killed them anyways, not my fault. As for Raven, she was just trying to protect her girlfriend and in the end she died. So once again what do you want from me!?!?" I shouted at the woman clearly annoyed.

She finally walks in front of me and I'm not going to lie, she was hot. Dark, straight red hair, clear pale skin, hazel eyes, and she looked smoking hot in a pantsuit. "What I want is for you to suffer just like I have. I want you to know exactly what it's like to lose it all!"