♥️97. Help me get to my sister♥️

I use every ounce of strength in my body to slam myself into the barrier. I'm guessing Celeste had one more trick up her sleeve before she died. I'm so pissed right now, my niece is dying, Katherine is about to die and I'm stuck in this stupid fucking cemetery. I was still on the phone with my sister as I try to find a way out of this cemetery, not even worried about the Mikaelsons right now. Little did I know, they stop their bickering to check on me.

"I'm coming Kitty." I say out of breath as I slam my body against the barrier once again. "I'm coming."

"Aunt Maddie?" I hear a weak voice say on the other end of the phone. I quickly stop as I fall to the ground crying.

"Hi...Nadia, I'm so sorry. I'm trying okay, I'm trying to get there and I'll even bring Klaus."

"Stop." She mumbles and I sniffle. "I was looking forward to seeing you again truly. That's all I ever wanted, I wanted to spend time with my mother and spend some time with you. Even though you're not here to hold my hand I want you to know that I love you, and I'm so happy I had time to meet you."

I drop my phone and run my fingers through my hair. I can't believe that I'm not there for her, I have the damn cure standing right in front of me and yet I'm not there.

I pick up my phone and place it to my ear. "Nadia I love you so much. Even though we haven't spent much time together, you are the most amazing niece I have. I'm sorry that I'm not there." I sob as I hear Katherine crying. "You are going to kick ass in the after life, and you make sure that you watch over me okay? And that you watch over your cousin." I feel Rebekah sit down next me as she holds me her arms.

"I promise, Aunt M."

I smile as I look up to the sky. "Do me a favor and close your eyes as you hold your mothers hand. Tell me when you've done it."

"It's done."

"Let me show you what your life should have been. What a perfect day would look like." I close my eyes and Katherine and I gives Nadia a happy dream in which Katherine puts young Nadia to sleep.

~In Dream~

"You and your mother had a little cottage. It was an ordinary summer day. You were playing outside, you were tired and it was time for bed. You told us about the fort that you'd built out in the woods by the river. So I asked if we could visit, and you said when the sun came out in the morning. And I said, goodnight Nadia and your mother did the same." Katherine kisses young Nadia's forehead before she falls asleep.

"Sleep well." Katherine mumbles as she smiles at her daughter and I smile as well as we hold hands.

~End of Dream~

I could hear Katherine crying along with Nadia dying in front of her. "Your mother loves you." Kitty mumbles.

"And so does your aunt." I cry out as I lay my head onto Rebekah's shoulder. How could this have happened, what the hell is going on in Mystic Falls that my sister was to afraid to just pick up the phone and call.

Suddenly I hear Bonnie scream in pain. "Ahhhh!" I smile knowing that my niece is now on the other side.

"Kitty." I mumbled.

"Yes?"

"Run."

I hear Katherine trying to escape through the door with her vamp speed, but someone appears in the doorway and blocking her. I groan once I hear his voice. "Hello, Katherine. You didn't think I'd miss this, did you?"