♥️ 73. This is only the beginning♥️

"So Maddison, where you from?" Marcel asked as I played with the straw in my drink. He's been asking question, after question, after fucking question.

"Bulgaria." I mumbled with a fake smile, Nik was actually enjoying this. He laughed a few times, then when Marcel went to take a call he told me that this was the best entertainment he had since ever.

"Wow, Bulgaria. That's incredible, can you speak a lil something to me?" He trace his finger on mines and I smile when Nik tensed up.

I look at Nik, then back at Marcel smiling. "Niklaus, toĭ se opitva da si vŭrne grada i kato idiot nyamash predstava, zashtoto si dyavolski glupav i gaden da flirtuvash i bikh iskal da ti iztrŭgna shibanoto gŭrlo." I wink at the vampire and he looks at me impressed. {Niklaus, he's trying to get his city back and as an idiot you have no idea because you're damn stupid and nasty to flirt with and I'd like to rip your fucking throat out. In Bulgarian.}

"Well, I wish I could speak that language." He laugh and when I look over at Klaus, he was absolutely pissed, he knows what I said because I was the one who taught him the language. "I heard you saw Klaus full name so it must be something about him. Tell me what you said?"

"Well, Klaus only understand half of what I said. So, I can't tell you because I'll end up telling him." We both look at Klaus and he roll his eyes as he sip his drink. "Let's just say, it wasn't very pleasant."

"Enough, let's finish talking about Marcel and Sophie." Nik said trying to quickly change the subject.

"Wait a minute, you and Sophie?" I ask fakely shocked.

"He's a hypocrite!" Nik chuckles and look over towards Marcel. "You torture those witches, and yet there you were, getting positively Romeo and Juliet with Sophie Deveraux."

"Oh, hey hey hey, it wasn't like that. It was a... mutually satisfying hook-up." Marcel then looks at me. "Maybe that's what we could have."

"Marcel." I say calmly, tired of his shit.

"Maddison?"

"I have a boyfriend...he's crazy and he kills people, so if you value your life." I lean closer to the vampire. "Don't make his hit-list."

"Trust me, he doesn't stand a chance against me." I sip my drink as I look at him and Nik back and forth. This is the real tea!

"Well, I wouldn't count on that. I've met her boyfriend and he's the absolute worst of the worst."

"Worst than you?" Marcel asked and Klaus chuckle. "What? I'm sure I can hit it better and treat her better than him."

Klaus and I look at each other and I laugh. This guy is really pushing it. "I ti go otgleda?" I mumbled as I sipped my drink. {And you raised him? In Bulgarian}

"khaĭde lyubov, toĭ ne e tolkova losh." {Come on love, he's not that bad. In Bulgarian}

"shte mu kazhesh li ili az?"  I look over at Klaus and he smirks at nod. {Will you tell him or me? In Bulgarian}

"What we talking about?" Marcel asked and I down my  drink.

"Do you really wanna know who my boyfriend is?" He nod his head. "Well, his name is.....Niklaus Mikaelson." I order another drink and Marcel smiles drop.

"What's the matter mate?" Klaus smirks and wrap his arm around my waist. "Now that the truth is out, you try to make a move on my girl again, and this friendship will end with one of us 6 feet under and we all know it won't be me."

"Okay boys let's play nice. So Marcel, if Sophie didn't turn to you, her secret vampire lover, in her hour of need, what did she do?" I asked trying to change the conversation.