🤍12. Wow you are so pathetic🤍

{Edited 4/9/22}

After escaping from Klaus, I went back to the Salvatore house. No one was home so I showered and went to bed. The next day I woke up and the house was still empty. I needed to warn Damon, so I got dressed and headed to the one places I knew he would be. The Grill.

When I walked in I seen him sitting with Alaric. I was scared to walk over there but, if Damon is calm I guess that means that Klaus is now out and about in his own body.

"You both look pathetic." I say as I walk up and take a seat between the two.

"How they hell are you here?" Damon asked a bit tipsy.

"Klaus is in his body, I wanted to warn you. Now I'm going to do what my sister told me to do." I take Alaric's drink and sips it as I pout.

"And what's that?" Damon asked.

"Run." I down the drink.

"Gentlemen? Maddison? Why so glum?" My body froze, I haven't heard that accent in so long. My sister and I use to have one but, 500 years on the run things start to fade. "Look at me, love."

"I'd rather have my eyes scooped out with a ice cream scooper." I order another drink and I'm suddenly spent around. When I look up there he was. Tall and handsome, blue eyes, dirty blonde hair. Now you see why this man is my weakness.

"Nice to finally see you with my own eyes." He smirks at me and I roll my eyes. He grabs my neck. "Now, I could've sworn I wanted you to watch this attitude of yours, and on that you left when I wanted you not to. What should I do about you?"

Alaric and Damon share a look and Damon get's up.  "Ugh. Klaus, I presume."

"In the flesh." He remove his hand as I go to leave but he grabs my arm. He then looks at Alaric. "Thanks for the loaner, mate."

Damon then starts looking angry. "Any reason you stopped by to say hi?"

"I'm told you and your brother fancy my doppelgänger. Just thought I'd remind you to not do anything you'll regret." He then looks at me as I struggle under his hold. "Besides, I heard that this one was trying to make a get away. I can't have that."

"I wish that someone kills you!" I snarled and he grips my arm tighter, nearly breaking it. "Klaus you're hurting me!" He loosens up a bit but still keep me in his hold.

Damon breaks into a smile at the irony of the comment. "Ha. Thanks for the advice. I don't suppose I could talk you into a postponement, by any chance, huh? Also you should stop making a scene in front of everyone in here. For Maddison's sake."

"You are kidding?" He looks at Alaric, then at me. "He is kidding, right?"

"No, not really." Alaric says annoyed.

"I wish that he was." I snarled at the older Salvatore.

"I mean, come on, what's one month in the whole grand scheme of things?" He said trying to be funny but all I do is glare at him.

"Let me be clear...I have my vampire. I have my werewolf. I have everything I need. The ritual will happen tonight. So if you want to live to see tomorrow, don't screw it up." He then looks at me. "You my love, are coming with me."

"Leave her alone!" Damon grabs my other arm. I look at him as Klaus steps closer.

I quickly stand in between the two.  "Damon it's fine, okay." He continues to glare at the original. "Damon please look at me." He finally looks down at me. "I'll be okay." He slowly let's go and Klaus starts to pull me away.