🤍18. Do it you coward🤍

{Edited 5/5/22}

"Pull up in the monster, automobile gangsta, with a bad bitch that came from Sri Lanka. Yeah, I'm in that Tonka, color of Willy Wonka, you could be the king but watch the Queen conquer." I rapped as Klaus drove the car to some warehouse. They fucked up once they handed me the aux cord. "Okay, first things first I'll eat your brains, then I'ma start rockin' gold teeth and fangs 'cause that's what a motherfuckin' monster do. Hairdresser from Milan, that's the monster 'do, monster Giuseppe heel, that's the monster shoe." I stop the song and turn to Stefan in the backseat. "Wasn't you and Damon's dad named, Giuseppe?"

"Yea, now can you please keep the music off." He said as he rubbed his temples.

"Don't you ever tell me to keep of the Queen." I turn back in my seat and look at Klaus. He's damn near about to tear off the steering wheel. "Fine, I'll stop."

Klaus parks and we all get out of a car. "Welcome back to Chicago, Stefan, Maddison."

"What are we doing here?" Stefan asked and I dance to the music in my head.

"I know how much you loved it here. Bringing back memories of the good old ripper days?" I stop dancing and look at Klaus.

"I knew it."

"Knew what?" Stefan asked and I chuckle.

"I know the real reason why he bought you along. Well played Niklaus." Klaus glares at me and I throw my hands up in defense. "Just saying, do you remember anything Stefan?"

"Blacked out most of time. A lot of blood, a lot of partying. The details are all a blur."

"Well, that is a crying shame. The details are what make it legend." He then goes into his own stupid little world and I look out into the city. Chicago in the 20s was amazing, my sister wanted to always keep her eyes on Stefan. And sometimes while she does that, I'll keep my eye on Damon. I knew he was looking for me in that tomb, just couldn't let people know that I was alive and out.

"Why are we still with you? We had our fun, your hybrids failed, you killed Maddison, but somehow she came back to life. I mean, don't you want to move on? I'm just saying, if you hate her so much why are you still keeping her around?" Stefan asked the hybrid and my eyes pop open. I actually wanna know the same thing.

"We're going to see my favorite witch. If anyone can help us with our hybrid problem, it's her." Klaus walks over to the car door which is being held open by one of his minions, he then looks at me. "As for her, I want to know why she isn't dying by my bite. If we can't find a solution, I'll simply just rip out her heart."

Me and Stefan share a look as we all get back into the car. I can't believe this jerk still wants to kill me. Maybe if he wasn't so hurt about whatever problems he have, he could see that he's the cause of what happened all those years ago.

𖣘Time Skip𖣘

Klaus, Stefan and I enter a bar. It's dim, quiet, and empty.  "Looks familiar, doesn't it?" Klaus asked as I look around smiling.

"I can't believe this place is still here." Stefan said in amusement.

"Yea, I use to love this cute little bar." As I walk over to the bar a dark skinned lady with white hair comes from the back. I remember her. "Gloria?"

"You got to be kidding me. Well if isn't Maddison Pierce." I do a cute twirl as she smiles and walks over to hug me. "Look at you, still got those vocals?"

I laugh and shyly look away. "That was a long time ago, I can't remember the last time I sung."

"Well, if you ever wanna share that beautiful voice again. I'm still alive and kicking." I laugh at the witch and she finally looks over towards Klaus. "No, way."