🤍 42. I'll get my revenge another time🤍 *Smut*

⚠️*Smut Content Ahead if you don't want to read, Skip. I will Give another Warning when it's about to start.⚠️

I giggle as Klaus lay me back on the bed, kissing on my neck. "Slow down bat pup." He stops and look at me confused.

"Did you just call me a bat pup?"

"Yea, because your part bat and part puppy." He laugh at me and I laugh as well.

"Why didn't you tell me that you wanted to be an original? Why did you even want that?" I move him off me as I sit up and look at him.

"Because I love you, and I can't stop. Nik, I want to spend the rest of my immortal life with you. As for not telling you, I was trying to ask you at the ball but we got interrupted."

He hold my hands in his as he turn away from me. "Mother was right."

"Come on not you too. She already have Elijah feeling like a monster."

"I've come to terms with what I am love, but as for you." He gets up and walks away. "I've did some unforgivable things, but yet you still forgive me. You say because you love me but, why do I find that hard to believe, like your going to just leave me. Like your only around to make me feel what you felt."

I get up and walk over to Nik. As his back face me I take of his shirt and rub his back, kissing it slowly. I trace my fingers over his triangle tattoo. "Klaus." I continue to kiss his back, and he still refused to look at me. "Klaus, look at me." He slowly turns around with a pained look on his face. "I'll get my revenge another time, but as for now I'm the only one who's saying I love you in this weird, toxic relationship. I do love you Nik and I always will. I'll never leave you again, even though you don't deserve my forgiveness, you have it. Now please, stop acting like I'll one day walk away because I will never do that to you, you're stuck with me for life. Always and Forever."

"Being a Pierce and a Mikaelson is a very dangerous combo." He smirked and I smile and rub on his chest.

"I would really like if you did what you whispered to me now." I bite my lip sexually and he smirks down at me.

"Ah, you mean fuck you until I break you." He starts moving towards me as I back up. "You mean bend you over the bed and pound into you mercilessly." I nod my head and shiver once my back hit the wall. "Well then, I can't leave my little love waiting now can I." He grasped my wrist and pulled me against his chest as he slammed his lips onto mines. I moan into the kiss as he lift me up and lay me on the bed.  "You're going to be a good girl and listen to my every command." He growled into my ear as he took my hands and pinned them above my head.

My eyes were watching his every move, I could feel the wetness pool between my thighs. "Klaus." I moaned his name, I tried to press my front against his, hoping that he'd finally touch me, but Klaus wasn't moving, he seemed deep in thought, suddenly his eyes turned pitch black....oh god.

Nik flipped me around and pressed me into the covers. "You know love, I've been waiting to fix that little attitude of yours, now I'm going to do exactly that." He leaned me against his chest and removed my shirt. "No bra, naughty girl." He then pinned me back to the bed and slid down my shorts and panties. After a moment of him not doing nothing he slapped my ass, surly leaving his hand print. I squeal with excitement as he constantly slap my ass.

My ass had to be as red as a strawberry right about now. "Mmm, look at that." He ran his fingers  through my wetness, he then chuckled. I was dripping, I looked back and watched as he brung his fingers up to his lips and sucked them. "Delicious." He grabbed my hair, pushed me upward, my back against his front once again. "Do you feel that love?" He pulled me against his hard length. "This is what you do me." I use my vamp speed to turn around, I unbutton his jeans and pulled his length out of his boxers, my eyes were focused on him, as if I was asking permission. "Go ahead love." He groaned.

⚠️Smut Ahead⚠️

I pushed my head down and began to suck on his leaking tip, moaning as I taste his precum. Klaus hands was holding on to my hair, forcing me down deeper on his dick. My moans shot vibrations down his spine, I kept bobbing my head, I hallowed my cheeks, trying to take as much of him as possible. Nik growled
my name, his eyes were focused on me, he bit down on his lip loving the way my mouth felt around his length.

The hybrid pulled me off and pushed me back down onto my back, he shrugged off the rest of his clothes, ready to claim me for the rest of the night. He ran his hands up my body, he squeezed on my boobs and nipples, making me moan. He soon grasped his length and lined it up with my entrance, he then smirked at me, running his tip through my folds and then he finally pushed into my core, stretching me around his length.

"Fuck Nik." I moaned his name, and automatically wrapped my legs around him as I close my eyes, enjoying the feeling. He traced his thumb across my bottom lip and slowly slid it in my mouth.
I sucked on his finger as he pounded him self inside of me. Klaus grunted and rocked into my body without mercy. He wrapped his hand around my throat. I arched my waist as I held onto his forearm. He used his other hand to hold both of my legs up in the air.

"Hold them up for me." I held up my legs as I bit down on my lip looking up at him. He slammed into me, rubbing my clit furiously and grunting. I started whining and crying out for him. Klaus leaned over my body, wrapping his hand around my throat again and resting his forehead against mines. My legs were propped over his shoulders, and I was gasping for air as he squeezed my neck tighter.

One of my hands wrapped around his waist, aiding him in chocking me as he fucked me. My walls clenched around him. "Yes daddy fuck!" I moaned. "I'm gunna cum baby." I screeched and Nik grunted at me with warning. I dig my nails into his wrist and my eyes crossed, seeing two Klaus' above me.

"Hold it." He hissed, I did just that, holding in my orgasm as if I had to pee. I hissed and Klaus gave me a quick thrust. "Dont you dare." I moaned loudly coming undone under him. Rebekah is probably pretty pissed. Klaus groaned, spurting inside of me, clawing the sheets above my head. "Fuck Maddison." He growled at me, still thrusting inside of me to finish me off.

⚠️End Of Smut⚠️

I drew in a deep breath and came down from my orgasm, holding Niks shoulders for support. "Oh god." I mumbled.

Klaus sighed and rolled off me. "I told you to hold it." He looks over at me and my eyes were starting to close.

"I'm sorry." I smile as he pulls me into his arms. "Nik?"

"Yes my love?"

"Kill me." He looks at me and I look back at him. "I'm ready."

"You are talking about becoming an original right?"

I laugh at his worried face and kiss his chest. "Of course I am Niklaus. I'm ready to spin my life with you and only you."

He grabs a hold of my neck, and kisses my deeply. He suddenly pulls away and rest his forehead on mines. "I'm ready for that." He then snaps my neck and the darkness starts to consume me.