♥️108. You know all of you are pathetic♥️

~Maddison's POV~

My body is so sore, there's bruises everywhere and I just wish that Nik hurry's up and find me. I keep my head down as I close my eyes, as I try my best not to think about the pain. I needed an escape place in my head, I refused to let them break me. All I know is that Nik won't let anything happen to our baby or Hayley.

~In Maddison's Head~

I'm laying on the bed at the compound in New Orleans. I was just laying there, letting my head roam the room. Everytime they hurt me I can feel a small pinch in the place that they abused. I sit up when someone enters the room and I smile. "There's my hero."

"Sorry it took me so long, love." He smirks and comes to have a seat next to me. "Maddison, I wish I was here help you."

"It's okay Nik, I know that right now you probably have every single Witch, Werewolf, Vampire and humans out there looking for me." I hold his hand in mines and kiss it. "I'm not even worried about me right now." A little girl with brown hair skips around the room. "I just want you to look after Hayley, make sure that her and our future baby is safe."

"I'm coming for you Maddison, you will be here to see the birth of our child. I won't let you slip away from
me, fight Maddison and don't you stop until I'm rushing through those doors." He holds me in his arms and kiss my forehead. If this is peace then I want to be here, I want to be somewhere with Niklaus and my daughter and my family.

I can't let these people beat me, I can't give them the satisfaction that they desire. They want to see me crumble, they want to see me bow down and accept defeat...but they got it all wrong. My name is Madilyn Petrova, and I fear absolutely no one. They made the biggest mistake ever....never mess with my kid.

"Fight mommy! FIGHT!" My little girl shouted and I smile at her.

"I'm coming home to you, and if I die before I can...I want you to know something." I pick my little girl up and set her on my lap. "I love you, and I will never stop loving you."

"Isn't this beautiful." I looked up and see that it was Kenny. Nik and I place our daughter behind us and stand in front of her ready to fight. "To bad it isn't real." Kenny throws the white oak stake at Nik and it lands in his chest.

"NOOOO!!!" He starts to desiccate and falls to the ground in flames. I pick up my daughter and vamp speeds out of the room. When I get in the middle of the compound my daughter was no longer in my arms.

"You see, you're weak Maddison, therefore I can now control your thoughts." Kenny walks down the stairs and out of no where chains wrap around me. "You're going to have such a beautiful daughter."

"LET HER GO!!!!" I shout as I fight against the chains, but the more I move, the more they tighten.

"MOMMY!!!" She cries out as she fights against Kenny but he holds her tightly in her arms.

"You wanna know what happened last night?" He smirks and suddenly the whole scenery changes. I was still in the compound but it was nighttime and Elijah, Rebekah, Klaus, and Hayley were standing right in the middle. "God you should've been there." He holds me tight in one hand and hold my daughter in the other.

Klaus pulls himself off the ground as Bekah goes over to hug Elijah and Hayley. "We, don't know where she is. How did you know she was missing?" Hayley ask Bexs and they have a seat while Nik pace back and forth.

"I got a text earlier today saying that, you were in trouble and that the baby wasn't okay." She look Hayley up and down. "Obviously that was lie to get me here."