♥️ 69. Maddison Mikaelson♥️

I was already an hour late and I had to explain everything to Rebekah on the phone as I tried to hurry and get dressed all alone. I would have let Hayley helped but, I'm still taking time to speak to her.

After finally getting done I made it to the compound and of course when I walked in all eyes were one me.
I look around and see Acrobats performing, dancers handle exotic animals, and confetti falls glittering upon the party guests. This is a perfect party for someone like me.

I look over and see Rebekah and Klaus spot me as I enter the party. Rebekah looks pleased, and Klaus smirks as I make my way over to them. "Bekah. Nik."

"You look absolutely stunning, that woman in Mystic Falls surly does an amazing job on your dresses." Bekah says as she hands me a glass of Champagne.

"Well, thank you. You look fabulous as well." We laugh and I look over towards Nik, who couldn't keep his eyes off me. "Is there a problem Nik?"

"Absolutely not." He pulls me closer by the waist. "I can't wait to rip this off of you."

I pull away and laugh. "No way, this dress was way to expensive." I lean closer to his ear, whispering. "But I do want you to take it off me nice and slow."

I pull away and he smirks. "Explain your look for us tonight love."

"Well, I figured that if you're the devil in disguise and Bexs is the the sister of the devil. Then why can't I be the wife of the devil." I wink at the hybrid as I place on my mask. "In disguise."

"Well, then Mrs. Mikaelson." He takes my hand in his and kiss it. "You look absolutely stunning."

"Maddison Mikaelson....it got a good ring to it." I look over towards Rebekah and she roll her eyes. "I thought you would want me to be your sister?"

"Trust me I do, but Nik won't even say he loves you. What makes you think he's even capable of Marriage?"

"I'm capable of a lot of things sister, don't underestimate me."  We go quiet as we spot Cami entering the party, wearing white angel's wings and a vintage white beaded dress. Klaus becomes suspicious. "What's she doing here?"

"Well, you didn't want to use Maddison as Marcels bait so I figured what better way to distract Marcel than to put his very human new girl in a room chock full of vampires?"  Klaus seems very amused with this decision on Rebekah's part as she crosses the courtyard to greet Cami. Klaus smirks and we follow behind her. Bekah smiles. "Hello, darling. You look precious."

"This party is ridiculous, but I think I went a bit splashy with this dress."  Cami makes eye contact with Klaus and nods at him in acknowledgment as we join them before turning back to Rebekah. "Is he the infamous on-again/off-again?"

Klaus smiles. "He's the brother, actually.

"Bekah is right you do look stunning." I say as I lift up my mask. "Hi, I'm Maddison. It's a pleasure to meet you."

"I'm Cami, you look beautiful yourself." She says with a smile.

I smiles smugly. "Well, don't be fooled. I'm the devils wife in disguise." 

"How about Nik and Cami chit-chat. While I take Maddison to get some booze." Rebekah says and I look at her like 'the hell are you doing.'

"It's just one dance Maddie, besides I need you with that other thing we discussed on the phone." She raise an eyebrow and I catch on.

"Oh!! Right, okay then let's go." I look at Nik. "Keep it cute Nik or I would hate to cause a scene in this party." He smirks at me as Rebekah and I heads to the bar, leaving Klaus and Cami alone. "Rebekah I don't trust her with my Nik."