🤍 61. I'm not who you think I am🤍 *Smut*

⚠️*Smut Content Ahead if you don't want to read, Skip. I will Give another Warning when it's about to start.⚠️

I had just walked out of the bathroom when I seen Nik leaning against the door smiling. "What's with the evil
smile?"

"You're so beautiful." He mumbles as he looks me up and down. Something felt off, as he walked closer towards me.

"Okay, what is it that you want Nik?" I asked as I walked over to the bed. He vamp speed behind me and kissed my neck. I let out a small moan as he grabs on my boobs from behind. "Nik." I moaned out.

He took off my cover up and faced me towards him. "Your body is a masterpiece." He use his vamp speed to remove all my clothes. He then pushes me back on the bed and scans my body. I stare up at him and bite my lip, just waiting for him to touch me. "I have just one question my love."

"What?"

"Where's the cure?" He take my arms and pins them above the head. "Then I'll give you exactly what you want."

I squirm under his hold as I start to realize that this isn't Nik. "Let me go and I'll go get it." I say calmly but he holds my arms tighter. "Nik...your.. your not acting like yourself."

"I'm not who you think I am." He grabs my neck and I gasp for air. "It's so nice to finally meet you. Not only did you take my cure you tried to take lunch, but I got powerful enough and I finished him off." He kiss my neck. "I think you could be my new love."

"Sorry mate, that's all mines!" Nik says from the door as he vamp towards Silas and throws him off of me. I quickly throw on my robe and the men fight. I was getting an extreme headache. I have my lover fighting some immortal witch and I don't know who's, who.

"MADDISON!!" One of them yelled and I just stand there not knowing what to do. "RUN!"

"NO!" The other one yelled as I hold my head. First of all I want them to stop yelling at me. "Maddison, don't listen to him."

They both stop fighting and they look my way. "Maddison, love it's me." The Nik on the left, said in a calm voice. "Let's end him together." He hold out his hand.

The Nik of the right chuckles. "Are you trying to take my girl? She'll never fall for that." He looks at me. "Right love, you do love me right?"

I nod and smile at him. "Of course I do. Do you love me?"

He steps closer. "Of course I love you."  I run over to him and hold him in my arms.

"I'm glad that you said it." Nik hands my a knife and I stab him in the neck. "But the real Nik is too afraid to say that he loves me." I push him off of me and he pulls the knife out his neck and it heals.

"Now what kind of fool wouldn't say those three words to a beautiful thing as yourself?" He tilt his head a bit and smile wickedly. I look down at the floor and I feel Nik touching my shoulder. "Maddison I know everything about you, I did my research." My head snaps up when I hear my voice, but it's not coming from my body. Silas made him self look exactly like me.