🤍 53. Now let's go to class🤍

I wake up gasping for air, god I hate this so much. I rub my head as I sit up in my coffin. I look around and see that I'm in the Lockwood cellar. "Great your awake we have revenge to plan." I snap my head towards the voice and I see my beautiful best friend holding on to my dagger, along with hers.

"I can't believe that no good, half breed, bastard son, dog built, half puppy, half bat, BITCH!!" I flip over my coffin in pure rage. I begged him, I literally stood there and begged like a bitch! I going to beat Klaus ass and that's a promise.

"Is everything okay dow-" I snap my head towards the new voice and it's April Young. "Maddison are you okay?"

"Did you undagger us?" She nods shyly and I give her pat on the back. "I guess you can join our revenge scheme. How long have it's been?"

"Five days let's go." Rebekah says and I follow her out of the cellar. When we get out there, we see bodies everywhere. "What the bloody hell happened out here?"

"Klaus went crazy and killed all of them. I don't know why." April mumbles in pure shock and I look around with the same expression. Now I kinda feel bad.

"Rebekah, these are all of his hybrids." I mumbled as I kick one of their heads . "He killed them all, I wonder why."

"We'll need to find Elena." Rebekah says as we start to walk out of the woods and to April's car.

"Why?" I asked quite confused.

"If we get Elena, then we could get Stefan. I want him to pay for telling Nik where we live. I also want to know the update on the cure." Bekah says as we all get into the car.

"I believe Elena's at the school." April says as she pulls off.

"Why did you wake us?" I asked the beautiful girl.

"I'm tired of being lied to, and having people making me forget things. I honestly just thought you guys were dead so I just pulled them out. I didn't think you would wake up and I definitely didn't expect you both to be vampires."

"I like this girl Bekah, she's got spunk. But you can help us trick the Doppelbitch." I smile wickedly and she glance at me through the rear view mirror then back at the road. As she drive I start to go over the plan and they both nod and smile.

After I do this I'm going find Hayley, then after that I'm going to kill Nik. Tonight is going to be an fantastic night.

~Time Skip~
{Outfit Above}

I went home to shower and change before we headed to the school. I refuse to wear old clothing on a new day. Whenever we got there they were having an assembly for Carol Lockwood, I guess Nik got rid of her. Rebekah and I watched as everyone put their heads down for the minute of silence. Elena looks over to the other side of the gym and sees us. She closes her eyes and looks over again, but we were gone before she could open the again.

We had April sit in the hall and fake cry while Rebekah and I stay in the shadows. We then hear Elena walking down the hallway and stops when she hears April crying, she turns around the corner and find April just sitting there. "April, what's wrong?"

"Nothing. I'm fine."

"But you're crying?"

"It's  just the whole mayor thing, you know. It's bringing stuff up about my dad." Elena nods. "And I know you're a vampire."