♥️ 84. That's when I realized♥️ *Flashback smut*

⚠️*Smut Content Ahead if you don't want to read, Skip. I will give another
warning when it's about to start⚠️ This Chapter is a regular chapter but I wanted to add a extreme fluff🤧🤧

After leaving out the room Hayley and I headed upstairs so we could talk more about her family and what's going to happen after the baby is born. I don't really care if she leaves but, I do still want her around for my daughter incase I'm not around, which I doubt will happen, but incase I'm not I know Hales will be there.

As Hayley and I walk and talk towards my room we see Davina unpacking her things in her new bedroom. When we stop at the door to visit her, we find her searching through her boxes for something. "What are you looking for?" I asked a bit curious.

"My violin. It must be left in the attic."

"So, just go get it." Hayley says as she enters the room and I just lean against the doorway. I honestly didn't like Davina only because Sophia used us to get to her, but I'm starting to come around towards the kid. She just want a regular life m, it's not something that she asked for, none of us asked for what we are or what we became....well, except for me but I wouldn't have asked if Klaus wasn't after to me.....well I did ask once before he changed his ways.

"I can't. It's not safe for me out there."  The witch says as she stops what she's doing and put all of her attention on us.

"Funny, I was under the impression everyone was afraid of you." Hayley mumbles and I chuckles at her sarcasm.

"The witches are after me."

"You mean that crazy witch, Agnes? Yeah, she tried to kill me, too." Hayley said honestly and I step into the room with the girls.

"The thing is, she's dead. I killed her." I cross my arms and I see her shaking her head in disbelief.

"But.. Agnes was the last living Elder. If she's dead, then I'm safe. Marcel would've told me."

"Maybe he didn't wanna lose his secret weapon against the witches?" I questioned and Hayley nod with my theory. Marcel and Klaus obviously doesn't care about this girl's feelings, but I can't help but think would he treat is own daughter this way.

"You're lying." Davina said still shocked as she looks between the both of us. "Both of you are."

Hayley sighs and I roll my eyes. "Why would we lie to you?" I asked as I sit on the girls bed.

"Because you both want something from me. Everyone does."

"Do I want something from you? Yeah, Davina, actually, I do. Thanks to your friend Marcel, most of my family is cursed. They're stuck in their wolf form, except on a full moon. Now, I'm smart enough to know that every curse has a loophole. And, well, you're the strongest witch I've ever heard of. But I wouldn't lie to you to get what I want. I'd ask you. I guess that's the difference between Marcel and me." Hayley turns and walks away. As Davina watches her leave, Josh walks in.

"As for me I already have a witch on standby. So if I need anything I'll run to her because she's a Bennett and last time I checked she's much more powerful then you." I smile at the child and turn to leave, but stop when I see Josh. "You're still alive, shocker."

"Uh, please don't tell Klaus I'm here." He mumbles very terrified.

"Josh I actually like you, so your secret is safe with me." I pat his shoulder and smile as I exit the room. "NIK JOSH IS IN THE COMPOUND."

"MADDISON!!" I hear Davina shout panicky and I laugh to my self.

"I'M JOKING!!" I make my way down the stairs only to be met by a certain hybrid. "You have your grumpy face on where are you going?"