♥️114. We're going to be a family♥️

Hayley is pacing around in the study when Elijah, Klaus, Jackson, James and I all looking very disheveled and covered in ash, return home.

Jackson groans, and turns to Elijah. "I got it."

Hayley runs toward us. "Thank god you're alive!" "She gives Jackson a hug and looks at Elijah over his shoulder. "Thank you." Elijah nods at her and watches as Hayley sits Jackson down and she runs over to me. "I'm so happy that you're okay."

I hug the wolf back and cough. "I have never been so happy to become an original in my life." We release from the hug and she goes to have a seat next to Jackson and tends to his wounds.

"I'm fine, too, thanks for asking." Klaus says annoyed as he drops James to the floor.

"You asshole." I mumbled as I helped James up and places him on the couch. "You okay?"

"Never been better." He groans as he hold his side.

"I can feed you my blood." He looks at me a concerned. "Trust me, you won't turn into a hybrid." He thinks about it for a while and nods. I then bites my wrist and holds it to his mouth. He bites it.

"You guys are so cute together." Hayley says and I smile at her as I remove my wrist from James mouth. I then look at Nik and he's growling dangerously low. My smiles drops and I walk over to the scotch to pour me a drink. "Anyways, what about the stones?"

Elijah sighs. "Scattered across the bed of the Mississippi, I'd imagine."

Klaus walks over to where I am and pours himself a drink as well. "Marcel's not a fool. He knows an empowered werewolf army would mean the end of vampires in New Orleans. The explosion is his way of saying he means to prevent that. For all the good it'll do him."

"Well, it did him pretty damn well, didn't it?" I mumbled as I down my drink and fix another. "Guys I've been feeling off all day."

"Explain?" Elijah says as he looks up at me.

"I don't know, like something bad is about to happen." I look over towards Nik. "Remember when you told me that you felt like something bad was going to happen to me?" He nods and I sigh. "I'm starting to feel like that."

"We have the stake love, so trust me." He drinks from his glass and puts it down, pulling me in his arms. "I won't let anything happen to you."

I smile at my hybrid and wrap my arms around his waist. "Marcels going to pay for this."

"This is my fault. I'll find a way to fix it." Jackson says and we all look at him.

Hayley rubs his shoulder affectionately. "No, Jack, you're hurt. No one's blaming you."

"I'm blaming you! Those stones will be hard to replace." He looks over at Elijah and smiles evilly. "Fortunately, I always have a backup plan." Suddenly I hear a pair of heels entering the compound. "And there she is."

"Who the hell is she?" I asked a bit jealous and he smirks as he lets me go and goes to leave the room. I share a look with Hayley and Elijah and we all follow him. As we walk downstairs, Francesca walks into the compound with five other men, all of whom are wearing suits, and one of whom is carrying a briefcase. We all go down to greet her, including the two male wolves.

"You can't seriously mean her! She's a gangster!" Hayley says a bit pissed.

"I only had one conversation with her and I already don't like her. At least I know you're not attractive because you're such a...what's the words."

"An old hag." Hayley mumbles and I chuckle.

"Yea, what she said." I cross my arms and glare at the human.