♥️93. That's what family is for♥️

I laid in this one position all night. Me facing the balcony door as my back face the room door. Hayley and Rebekah has been trying to get in here but I honestly don't wanna hear it. I haven't been this upset in a very long time, there's only two reasons why I have ever been this upset. Reason one was when my family died, and reason two is when I lost Raven. Now here is my third reason, finding out that the man I love kissed the stupid bartender.

I sigh as I stare out my balcony window. I could here laughter and talking coming down from the streets of New Orleans. As I lay there thinking about my problems I hear a knock on my door. "Um, Maddie...it's me Marcel. Look I know you wanna be alone, but I just wanted to tell you that Papa Tunde is down here....and he's dead." I'm actually surprised to hear that, I wonder how a witch, who has to kill vampires to become stronger is dead. I still just lay here though, I don't even want to look at Nik. "I'll just go then."

I hear the vampire go back downstairs and I also hear mumbling and gasping. I am a bit curious.

I get up and start to get dressed. I look at myself in the mirror. I look so sad and depressed, no more of this. I'm Maddison Pierce, I should not be sitting here crying over some guy, but Niklaus isn't just some guy...he's my first love.

I start to cry again but I stare up at the ceiling. This mascara is to expensive to get ruined. Once my tears calm down I look back at myself. "It's okay Maddison, don't let him do this to you." I mumbled to myself as I put on my jacket and walk to the door.

Do I really wanna do this, absolutely not, but I can't spend the rest of my life crying over the father of my child and his evil ways. I take a deep breath and open the door, the whole compound goes quiet. I've been upstairs all day, Hayley quickly leaves her room and comes over to hug me.

"Thank god, Rebekah and I thought we were going to have to break down the door." I pull out the hug and she look at me. "Maddison...?"

"I really don't want to talk about this." I go to walk down the stairs and I'm greeted by Elijah. "Don't." He nods and I walk past him. He follows me and goes to  crouch down to examine Papa Tunde's corpse. "Wow, he's really dead."

"That's better for us." I hear Nik say and I never even noticed him in the room. I look up and see Marcel and him stand beside Elijah. Our eyes meet and I could feel the tears rushing out, so I quickly look away.

"I'm glad that you're out and walking around Maddie." Marcel says as he rub my shoulder and I smile at him.

"Well, laying there being heartbroken isn't going to protect my daughter."

"Our daughter." Nik says and I look at him.

"No, my daughter. See maybe if you told me that you was tired of me back in 1492 I wouldn't have slept with your brother, perhaps I would've cried and just accepted the fact that you don't love me."

"Maddison I do! I never meant to hurt you!! And what I said last night was stupid of me because it's not true, I could never be tired of you!" He shouts and I shake my head at him. I didn't want to hear this and I didn't want to argue again.

"Save it Nik, maybe the next slut that walks through those doors would love to hear exactly what you have to say." I snarled at the hybrid as we have a stare off. I'm no longer sad, I'm just absolutely pissed.

"Can we please get back to the matter at hand." Elijah says from the ground and we finally put our attention on him.

"Can I get you anything, brother? A magnifying glass? A pipe, perhaps?" Klaus asked his brother very sarcastically.

"You have a theory you'd like to share with us, Niklaus?" Elijah ask his brother as he stands from the floor.

"Back in the day, the witches wanted to send a threat, they'd just kill a chicken and leave it on your doorstep." Marcel says to us and I just look at the body. I notice that someone slit his neck.