♥️ 90. You're completely losing your mind♥️

I lay in the bed with my sister as she lay there asleep. I wanted to know what she was thinking so I hold her hand as I lay my head on her shoulder. She was recalling the moment we discovered that our parents were killed.

~Flashback Bulgaria 1492~

Katherine and I arrives at our parents' home. We find dead people outside. We share a look then run and enter the home. I stop at the door in shock when we find our father dead, We look over to the bed and see our mother lying there dead as well. We rush over to her. We cry over our mother's body.

"No, no, no, mama. No!" Katherine shouts and cry.

"Please, don't leave us!" I cry as well as we hold on to each other and our mother's dead body.

We are both frantic and crying hysterically. When We finally come to grips with our mother being dead, we hug her body tightly. Until Damon enters the room. "What a mess."

"Damon?" I asked confused and my sister and I share a look.

"Okay. I'll say it." He chuckles. "I miss Klaus. I mean, the way this guy use to torture you both. Damon looks over the room, paying particular attention to our father. "Sword in the daddy...nice touch."

"Get out of my head." Katerina mumbles as she holds our mother.

"So tell me how this slaughter went down again? Oh, that's right. Klaus was going to kill you in a blood sacrafice and and take your sister and you, being you, ran for the hills. Only to come back to find your entire family had been massacred. So, if I'm adding this up right, your family's entire death was all your fault. Maddison could've been safe with Klaus and instead you forced her to run with you. So all of this happened to your sister as well, all because you couldn't let her be happy." I throw a pillow at Damon and he smirks.

"GET OUT OF HER HEAD!"

"No. No. No." Katherine says through her tears.

~End of Flashback~

I opened my eyes and Damon suddenly disappears from the room. I hate him for doing this to her, I
get it she's done a lot things, but tutoring her on her deathbed is a low blow, even for him.

I stroke Katherine hair as she sleeps unpeacefully. I close my eyes to take me a quick nap but I feel a presence hovering over us. I open one of my eyes and Damon is standing above the bed with a pillow in his hands, looking as if he is about to smother her in her sleep.

I quickly get up and break his wrist and throws him across the room. Sheriff Forbes then enters the room as well.  "Put the pillow down, Damon." I snarl at him as I get out of the bed.

"Maddison..."

"If you kill her, it's murder. I'd have to bring you in, lock you up...there's all that paperwork..." Sheriff Forbes tell the Salvatore and I continue to glare at him.

"Every awful thing i've ever done is linked to her. She taught me how to kill. I don't enjoy it. She ruined me and I can't take any of that back."

"I did those things to you not her, so stop trying blame everything on her just because you don't want me to feel bad. You and I are both going through breakups right now Damon, and I don't mind having one more person hate me." I snap at the oldest Salvatore and my sister begins to wake up.  

"Look at how much control she still has over you, Damon. Prove her wrong." Liz takes the pillow from Damon's hands and lays it on a nightstand in another part of the room.