🤍 19. Girl stop playing🤍

{Edited 5/5/22}

𖣘Flashback Chicago 1920𖣘

I was sitting in a booth in the very back with my sister. She wanted to watch her Ex lover every now and then and I wanted nothing to do with it. Last time I checked, we were suppose to be on the run from Klaus, not sitting in the same room as him.

"Sister please, if Klaus sees us were dead. Can we please just leave?" I asked my sister and cringe at that god awful wig. "That hair is awful."

"Will you shut it! I want to make sure that Klaus doesn't kill him, go do something besides bother me." She snapped at me and I roll my eyes as I get up. If these disguises don't work I'll kill her if Klaus doesn't have a chance to.

I quickly passed their table and walk over to the bar. A few minutes ago I just got off the stage singing with Gloria. I love it here, the jazz, the people, the lovely style. I just wish that the men do better.

"Hey doll, can I get a pretty little thing like yourself a drink?" Some guy asked as he and his friend surround me. I swear once they get drunk the words 'leave me alone', or 'go away' or even the most simple word such as 'NO' doesn't exist to them anymore.

"How about you fellas just leave me alone." I order a drink and bends over the counter to try a sample of one of Glorias new drink.

Suddenly the other guy grabs my waist and pulls a gun out, pointing it to my side. "Now why don't you be a good girl and follow us outside, wouldn't want to make a scene."

"What ever you want, just please." I slowly back away from the bar and the guys follow behind me closely. One keeping a tight grip on my arm while the other keeping the gun closely as possible.

As we pass the table that Klaus was sitting at I could have died. "Excuse me mate, don't you two think you're a little to close to this beautiful girl?"

"I think you should mind your business, 'mate'. I don't need you telling me how to control my girl." The man snapped and Klaus gets up.

"Gentlemen please, no need to argue." Klaus then looks down at me, starring deep into my eyes."Do I know you?" I shake my head no and quickly look away. Only for my gaze to fall on Stefan.

"Wait a min, Mad-"

"I should get going." I throw Stefan a lot and he nods in understanding. The men drags me along with them outside and throws me into an allyway.

"Well you should be fun." One of them say and I hear them undo their pants.

I fake cry and pull myself off the ground and face them. "Please, don't....I don't want to hurt you."

They share a look and laugh. "No sweet pea, I think we're the ones who'll be doing the hurting." He grabs me and pins me to a wall, kissing on my neck. The other pin down my arms from behind.

"I warned you." The guy looks up as my vampire face comes out. He begins to get scared and run, but I break lose from the other mans hold and grab his friend, throwing him against the wall. I then grab the first man and bite into his neck then twisting it, killing him instantly. They other guy almost gets away, but suddenly, he drops to the floor dead, with his heart ripped out.