🤍 38. I don't switch brothers🤍

Music is playing and Rebekah and I are having our nails polished by an assistant. Kol is standing before a full-length mirror wearing a black evening suit while a tailor adjusts it. Finn and Elijah are also standing in the room preparing for the ball. I don't remember the last time I been to a ball, but I feel like Nik should ask me the correct way since it is a romantic thing to do.

"Rebekah? Maddison. Tell me how handsome I am." Kol says as Bexs and I share a look then look over towards her brother.

"Ah Kol, you know I can't be compelled." Rebekah says and I notice how Finn grins.

"I can, but even under compulsion I'll probably come up with some lie." I say and Elijah looks up and grins as well as he cleans one of his shoes.

Rebekah and I laugh when suddenly, the door opens and Klaus walks in and up to Rebekah and I. "You both went after Elena? What is wrong with you?!" He snarls.

Rebekah and I roll our eyes. "Here we go." We say simultaneously.

I smile and start to explain what happened last night.

~Last Night Flashback~

Rebekah and I are outside the hospital patiently waiting for Elena. After a moment we finally see her come out with Matt. "He is so cute." Rebekah says and I cringe at her words.

"Matty blue? You know Katherine thinks the same and you both are disgusting." I tell my best friend and I roll my eyes.

"What is so wrong with him?" I stay quiet for a moment then shrug my shoulders. "Exactly."

We hear Elena sigh as she walks to her car. Matt gets into his car and reverses out. Elena waves to him from inside her car as he's driving away. She starts her car, starts reversing, and I vamp speed behind her causing her to hit my leg and I then hide with Rebekah. Once she feel as if she hits something. She stops driving immediately.

"Ow my leg!!" I whisper shouted and Rebekah laughs at me so I hit her arm.

"Ow my arm!!" She whisper shouts back and this time I laugh at her.

Elena gets out of her car and checks her bumper. There's nothing there. Suddenly, Rebekah and I appear. "Drive much?" Rebekah says as she glares at the Doppelbitch.

"You hit me, what should I do about that." I say as I step closer and she steps back terrified.

"Rebekah...Maddison." She mumbled out.

I grab Elena and pushes her against her car. "Surprised? You drove a dagger through my back, Elena. It hurt." Rebekah tells her and I tighten my grip.

"I've been dying to have a taste for so long." I mumbled as my vampire face comes out.

"If you kill me, Klaus will stick her back in a box and he'll surely kill you." Elena grunts out and I laugh.

"Don't worry about Klaus, I think we can handle him." Rebekah and I tries to bite Elena and Elena screams. Suddenly Elijah rushes over, and holds Rebekah and I against the car by our throat.

"Elijah." We say simultaneously as we sigh.

"Leave." He releases his grip. Rebekah steps forward. "Are you challenging me?"