🤍 50. Double fuck🤍

Outfit Above
I cried my eyes out all night. I couldn't even get out of bed. I slept at the mansion and I told Rebekah I would get a head start on packing up his things. There's no point when no one is living here anymore. As I started cleaning the house I started with Niks, painting room. I looking at the pictures Klaus had drawn. I pick one up and begin to choke up. It was a painting of me.

I throw the picture down and knock the rest of them off the table in a fit of rage

I throw the picture down and knock the rest of them off the table in a fit of rage. How could I allow this to happen, even killing Elena didn't satisfy me. As I'm  having a complete melt down, I sense a certain ex enter the room behind me. "You should know better than to sneak up on a lady."

"Good advice. Have you seen one?" I turn to face him.

"Tragic about Elena. Maybe she's a mermaid." I turn back around. Damon rushes at me with the indestructible white oak stake. I quickly grab his wrist and prevents him from killing me. I push him against a dresser and he drops the stake. "I die, you die. Do you really want that?"  Suddenly, someone starts firing wooden bullets through the window. Damon manages to escape but I'm shot in the heart with an arrow and I suddenly fall to the ground, allowing the darkness to consume me.

~Time Skip~

When I start to wake up I was in a van that was being escorted by two police cars; one in front and one in back. As I look around I see Caroline sitting beside me and watching me. I struggle to get out of the ropes tying me down. I look across from me and it was Rebekah, she was still unconscious.

"Vervain ropes. Looks like Alaric outed us all to the Council." Caroline mumbles weakly and I raise an eyebrow.

"The Council? What the fuck do they think they can do to me?" Suddenly, the wheels of the van start to screech. The van flips over. Caroline, Rebekah, and I go flying. The van lands on it's side. "What the hell happened?" I groaned out.

As I lay there with the worst headache ever. The van doors open and It's Tyler.

"Tyler?" Caroline says in shock.

"I'm harder to kill than you think. He rips off the vervain ropes tying her down. He then goes to do me.

Caroline starts crying. "You're alive? How are you alive?" He finishes ripping off the ropes and helps me up.

"No time. Come on, we've got to go." He says as he hold my hand and I jeck away. "Come on Maddison."

"I'm not leaving Rebekah, I already lost Nik and I refuse to leave her." I say as I look over to a now awoke Rebekah.

"She's an original, they can't hurt her." He argues back and I roll my eyes.

"I don't care! She's my best friend Lockwolf."

"God, you are so stubborn!"

"Good!!" The sirens start to get closer. "Just take your girlfriend and go! Us sitting here arguing is waisting time!"