♥️ 75. Nobody hurts my family and lives♥️

"Mr. Mayor, what is this, an electoral debate? Marcel overstepped. I will handle it." Father K says as Nik and I walk into the the church. It seems like he's having a meeting with some of the city officials.

"Easier said than done. Marcel is quite the little warrior." Klaus says as we walk in. The sheriff tries to stop us from entering, but I break his fingers and toss him to the side.

"Who the hell are you?" The mayor ask from his seat.

"My name is Klaus and this beauty right here, is Maddison. And you lot are the Faction. Pillars of the community who maintain the city's supernatural balance. Well, I should know. I created this group. Only, in my day, it was a bunch of pirates and corrupt politicians." He looks around at all the men and smirks. "Looks like nothing's changed."

"One thing has: it's exclusively human now. No vampires allowed, especially no Originals." Father K says unimpressed.

Klaus and I laugh. "We haven't come to join! We've come to ask this group to utilize its considerable resources to find a witch Elder called Agnes." Klaus tells the group and I step closer to them.

"Look, all we need is an address." I cross my arms and sigh in frustration.

"And, uh, why would we want to help you?" Father ask quite rudely and Klaus and I share a look.

"What if I told you that Agnes was the answer to a question you've been asking since you ran screaming from this town? That she is the witch who hexed your nephew, Sean?" I notice that the priest tensed up at my hybrids words.

"We'd need some time to discuss..." The father starts.

Klaus becomes impatient. "I DON'T. HAVE. TIME." Kieran chuckles loudly, and I glare at him. "Nor do I like being asked to wait."

"You may have all the vampires in this town cowering in fear, but right now, you are dealing with the humans. And unless you and your little girlfriend here plans on killing all of us, I politely suggest you do as I say, and give us time to discuss it." Kieran gestures widely to the other men in the room.

Klaus leans toward Kieran and lowers his voice. "You know what I like about you, Father? Is you're aware of our reputation, and yet still, you stand tall against me."

I push Klaus out of my way and gets into the priest face. "Look, you have one hour and I would hate to see what happens to your niece Cami if we don't get what we want!!" I step back and look at the men around the room. "The clock is ticking gentlemen." I smile and a leave out fo the church, with a smirking Klaus behind me.

~Time Skip~

I left Klaus so that he could keep a look out for Agnes. So, while he attended to that, I rushed back to the mansion to check on Hayley. When I ran through the door of the bedroom I seen Hayley laying in bed as Rebekah blots sweat from her forehead and chest with a washcloth. "Oh, god Hales are you okay?" I asked and I climbed in the bed with her.

She groans. "I feel like I've been microwaved."

"Hey! Just because you're carrying a baby doesn't mean you get to act like one! I'm sure my little niece is healing you up as we speak." Bekah says and then suddenly Elijah runs in with Sophie. Rebekah stands to greet them, but is appalled when she sees who Elijah has brought with him. "What the hell is she doing here?"