🤍 21. You're not just dealing with Klaus🤍

{Edited 6/3/22}

⚠️Sexual harassment TW Below⚠️

"Stop." I moaned out as I turned away from whoever was touching me.

"Shh, it okay." They touch down my thigh and I turn once again. "You like that?"

I slowly open my eyes and scream. Some guy was in my room touching on me. "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!!!?" I screamed out as Klaus and Stefan rush in the room.

"What's happening?!" Klaus asked and I rushed in his arms. "Are you okay love?!" He hold me in his arms and kisses the top of my head.

"No! This guy was touching on me in my sleep." Stefan stands in front of me and Klaus moves me behind him.

"Wait, I'm sorry...I- I'll just leave." The man pleaded as he tried to leave the room, but Stefan stops him. "Please, I don't want any problems."

"Shh, it's okay." I mocked the man and Klaus grab his shoulders.

He then starts to compel the man. "What we're you going to do to her mate?"

"Make love to her." He said back in a monotone and I start to gag.

"Stefan take her across the hall, I'll deal with him." Klaus growled out and Stefan wraps his arms around me as we walk out my room and into his.

"Are you okay?" Stefan asked as he sits me on the bed and I shake my head no. We then hear screaming, but it soon as stops.

"What kind of world do we live in." I groan out in disgust and he hugs me. Klaus then walks in with all my things and he's all bloody.

He drops my things and quickly rush over to me, pulling me into his arms. "I got you love." I nearly melt in his arms as he kiss my forehead. I can't believe I'm saying this but, I actually miss being in his arms. I miss his touch and his warmth, I miss the hybrid and I don't know what to do.

I need to figure out what to do about this baby situation and I need to figure things out ASAP. How will I find a way to tell Klaus? Once he finds out I have no idea how he'll take it. God please help me get through this, I don't know if I can anymore.

Rebekah runs into the room and she's still in her 20's attire. "What the bloody hell happened?" Klaus keeps me in his arms as I look over towards her.

"I'll tell you later." I roll my eyes disgustedly and look her up and down. "You know you could wear something of mines until we get you, your own style."

"God no, I'm not wearing any of your leather jackets." I laugh at the blonde haired beauty and I look up at Klaus, who's arms I'm still in.

"Thank you." I mumbled and he smiles down at me. I hate being 5'2.

"Don't sweat it love. You needed me and I was there." He glances at my lip and I glance at his then back towards his eyes. I remember feeling these butterflies the moment we met. I told Katherine that this one was mines and she happily walked over to him and told him that I liked him. I use to hate myself for being weak around him, for being that pathetic crazy girlfriend. I would sit on the floor outside his door and cry for him to let me in, I would bang on his door shouting and screaming for attention. I wanted him to touch me all the time, I needed him to.