🤍25. Stop flirting with me🤍

I decided to get out of bed and go to school. I needed a break from all that's happening and I just wish my life was going differently. After getting dressed {Outfit above.} I made sure to eat some herbs. Their like some really nasty candy, like when you eat some it has a really good taste, but once you get to the end of the candy the after taste is just awful. As I walk out the room I see Damon. He looks at me and I smile a bit, "I'm sor..." I begin to speak but Damon and I speak simultaneously.

"I'm sor...

"No it's ...

"You don't hav..."

I laugh and he walks over to me. "I'm Sorry, for whatever I did wrong." He said as he takes my hand in his.

"No, you don't have to apologize for anything. I was just in my feelings and Klaus now wants me dead again so...yea. Besides I don't slap people with I'm mad at them." He smirks and I laugh.

"Well what do you do?" I lean closer and smile as he backs me into the staircase.

"I kill them." I chuckle as begin I begin to go down the stairs, with him behind me. There are two dead girls on the floor at the foot of the stairs. I look at him confused as we walk over them and enters the living room and Stefan is there with a few girls. They're playing Twister and there's blood on the Twister mat.

"Uh-oh. Alexandra, left hand, please." Alexandra gives him her hand and he turns it and bites her wrist.

"Hey, the two brunettes on the staircase owe me a Persian rug." Damon told his brother as I look at Stefan as if he's a whole new person. Which he was, I don't turn off my switch, I deal with. In this case Stefan doesn't really have a choice.

"You mean, they owe us a Persian rug? It's my house, too, brother. Ooh! Would you like a spin?" Stefan holds up the spinner used in the game. He then looks at me a smile. "Maybe the beautiful Maddison would love to play."

"Awe, stop flirting with me Mr. Salvatore. I'm not one of your groupie blood bags with legs." He chuckle at me and shrug his shoulder.

"Such a shame, I heard about you and your lover Klaus. Thought you'd want to take your mind off it." I roll my eyes at the youngest Salvatore and goes to grab my book bag.

"So this is what Klaus had in mind when he compelled you to protect Elena?" Damon asked his brother and I chuckle.

"These ladies are helping me be all that I can be." Someone knocks on the door. Damon goes and open it and Rebekah enters with shopping bags.

"I hate you slut!" I scoffed and vamp speed in front of her. "You went shopping with out me?"

"He left me here. My brother actually left me here." She walks passed me and Damon and I follow her.

"So you don't wanna be here with me?" I pout at the youngest living original.

"Who the hell are you?" Damon asked confused as she shut the door.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Your tone implies that I'm actually supposed to care." Stefan smiles at the original causing us to roll our eyes.

"That's Klaus little sister, isn't she amazing?" I smile and nudge Damon arm and Rebekah smirks at me.

"You're Klaus's sister?" Damon asked confused and I roll my eyes because didn't I just tell his ass that?

"Rebekah. Pleasure, I'm sure. Which one's my room?" She turns to face Damon then turns to face Stefan.

"You're not staying here." Stefan says then she looks back at Damon but he doesn't say anything.

"Rude. Both of you." She looks at me. "Show me to my room."