🤍 48. Until we meet again, love🤍

I woke up in my new house feeling absolutely amazing. I'm Klaus free and he have no idea where I'm living I made sure of that. Rebekah is now awake and Esther free and the first thing she wanted to do was clean up the gym after a dance she didn't even get to go to. Why does this always keep happening to her, I would be truly pissed.

So here we are cleaning up a mess that no one else even bothered to come and help with.

"Hello?" We hear someone call out and Caroline walks into the cafeteria. Rebekah and I are alone, cleaning up the mess from the dance. "Where's Matt?"

"He bailed. Got called into work at the last minute." Rebekah says as she puts some of the decorations in a box.

"Are you kidding me? So, it's just us?" Caroline groans out.

"Yes, and you're late. Clean up committee started at eight o'clock." I mumbled as I throw away some empty cups.

"It's like 8:02."

"Exactly. We managed to turn up on time and I didn't even get a to attend the dance that Maddison and I organized." Rebekah says and I walk past Caroline and empties out the trash.

"I'm sorry about your mom. I mean I know you like, hated her and everything, but still...I'm sorry." Care said to my bestie very apologetic.

"I'm sorry about your teacher. He seemed like a nice guy." Rebekah responded and I smile at the two girls.

"Yeah. He was."

"Look at that, I feel a friendship starting." I do a group hug with the girls and they laugh as I pull away. "I'm gonna get started on the gym." I walk out into the hallway. Alaric comes around the corner and I stop dead in my tracks. "You're supposed to be dead."

"I am!"  I rush at Alaric, but Alaric throws me against the locker. He's about to stab me with the white oak stake when Caroline and Rebekah rushes out of the cafeteria and pins Alaric to the locker. I take the stake and stabs Alaric with it. Caroline and Rebekah look at each other and I look at them as Alaric takes the stake out. When he finally gets it out. We were already gone, I run out with Rebekah and I rush to my car and pulls out my keys and fumbles with them.

"We are bloody vampires we don't need the bloody car!" Rebekah shouts at me and I stick my middle finger at her.

"I already lost a car to Nik, I refuse to lose another one to that history, vampire, killing Machine!!!" I then see Alaric's reflection in my car window and drop my keys. "REBEKAH RUN! GET NIK." I kick Alaric back and ends on top of him.

"I'm not leaving you!!" Rebekah shouts and she comes over to help me fight the teacher.

"REBEKAH GO NOW!!!" Suddenly Alaric snaps my neck and I fall to the ground, allowing the darkness to consume me.

~Time Skip~

I slowly start to wake up and I see Alaric sitting at his desk. I feel myself in so much pain, I look down and I see two pencil piercing my hands to the desk. There's also a vervain rag tied around my mouth. Suddenly I hear someone enter the school. Please be Nik.

"Right on time." Alaric smiles.

Elena then enters Alaric's classroom and sees me. I want her dead, why on earth would she try to come and save me.