🤍 29. Your a monster just like him🤍

Rebekah is pouring herself a glass of scotch and I'm sitting by the fire place lost in thought. I tried calling Klaus but he didn't answer the stupid phone. I guess that he's still pissed off at me from what I said the other day on the phone. As I sit there I'm suddenly snapped out of my head as Elena enters with photos in her hands.

"I thought we told you to leave....Twice." Rebekah spat out as she drinks her scotch.

"How do you know that Mikael killed your mother?" Elena questioned the original blonde and I groan and roll my eyes.

"Nik was there. He told me." She answered and I continue to stare into the fire.

"He lied to you." Elena stated and I turn towards her.

"And how do you know that?" Rebekah asked as she smiles sarcastically at the doppelgänger.

"The cave where you carved your family's names is covered in symbols." She shows Rebekah the photos of cave drawings. I get up and look at them as well. "The story of your family: how your parents arrived, how they made peace, the spell that turned them into vampires, and this. This is the symbol for hybrid. It's a combination of the werewolf and the vampire symbol. And this is the one for your mother." Elena points to one of the pictures that looks a lot like her necklace.

"Her necklace." Rebekah mumbled out a bit shocked.

"And this is the story of her death." She shows us another picture. "The hybrid killed the Original Witch. Not Mikael. Klaus."

"No! No, he wouldn't." Rebekah shakes her head uncontrollably as she stares at the doppelbitch.

I take the photos and looks at them as Elena speaks. Nik killed his own mother. I wonder what would he do to the mother of his own child. "She put the curse on him, made it so that he would be the only one of his kind, and then she rejected him. With the werewolf gene comes aggression and violence...when he turned, all of that was heightened. He killed her, Rebekah. And then he made up this entire lie about your father, so that he wouldn't lose you."

"These mean nothing! They're just stupid drawings, done by stupid people who had no idea who my family was!" She takes the photos out my hand, tears them to pieces, and throws them into the burning fireplace.

"Then why are you so upset?" Elena asked as she follows Bekah.

"Why are you doing this to her? She've done nothing to you!" I shout towards Elena as I wrap my arms around my best friend. "You just want her to go against him!!"

"Klaus killed her mother. He has a hold on you and her, on me, on everyone. He has for a thousand years. We have to make it stop!" Rebekah grabs Elena by the throat and her vampire face comes out.

"Shut up! Shut up! Don't talk anymore! Nothing!" She stops, calms down slightly, and lets go of Elena. She begins to gasp, falls onto her knees and starts to sob, while Elena looks at her sadly and guiltily.

I look down at my best friend. Rebekah is still crying, kneeling on the floor. I can't choose between the two, their family. I love Nik I always have but Elena does have a point. "Bexs it's your call." I mumbled as a tear escape my eye and I look at her.

"Get Mikael." She mumbled as she pulls her self off the floor and goes to her room crying.

"I hope your happy, the fact that you had to insert yourself in their family problems just get her on your side. You're a monster, just like him." I push pass her and head upstairs to lay with Rebekah. Now what am I suppose to do. I have to call Nik and tell him, or I could keep this away from him and he just kills me. Rebekah would never actually do anything to go against her brother...at least I don't think.