🤍 22. Maybe I don't wanna die🤍

{Edited 10/12/22}

In the warehouse, Klaus is on a couch drinking from a girl and Stefan is doing likewise seated in a chair. Rebekah looks at them sitting on a nearby crate, while I sit next to her feeding on some guy.

"My girl's dead. I'm bored." Bexs says to us a she swings her feet.

I lean my head back with satisfaction. I was starving and this was the best meal ever. I didn't kill him though, I only kill people when I need to prove a point. I look over at Klaus and I was immediately turned on. The way his hand veins looked as he fed from that girl. He was even sexier when he looked up and his golden eyes and fangs were showing.

Klaus looks at me. "Your holding back love, you aren't going to kill him?"

"No Klaus, I'm not you." I look at the guy and compel him. "You won't remember what happened after you left work, you're going to go home, sleep and when you wake up you'll be happy." I give him my blood and after his wound heals he walks out of the warehouse. A urge inside of me wanted to kill him, just because I can and because it would make me feel good, I don't know why I'm feeling that way..but I pushed those urges down.

"You're changing on me love." He chuckles and looks at Stefan. "You weren't kidding about being hungry."

"Yeah. It's been a long day." Stefan says as he looks up as well. He also looks very hot like that, you know with his vampire face.

"Try being related to her." Klaus laughs and looks over at his sister.

"You're being mean." She whines out then she looks at Stefan. "And why are you being mean? You used to love me." Rebekah pouts as she speaks to her Stefan and I get up to go and sit next to her.

"My dear loving Rebekah, you can't fall in love with someone you just met. You only knew Stefan for a day." I hop up on the crate and she pushes me off.

"What do you know about love? All you know is how to shut people out."

I quickly get up and break the crate she's sitting on causing it to break and her to fall. "I choose to keep people out because men like him." I point towards Klaus. "Always finds a way to ruin me."

She looks up at me sympathetically and Klaus gets up and looks at me with a guilty look. "I-"

"Just don't." I grab my jacket and put it on. "I'm going for a walk." I look at Stefan. "Join me?"

"Sure." Stefan then drops the dead girl he was feeding from on the ground. He gets up, take my hand and we walk away.

After a while, we vamp speed to Glorias bar.  "Why are we here?"  I asked hero hair.

"Well, I needed to see what she knows about that necklace." I stop Stefan and he looks at me. "What?"

"Are you serious? Stefan why are you even worried about her right now." I complained towards the youngest Salvatore. Like seriously, if someone is fighting hard for you but you won't let them. Then why save her..?

"Just come on." He grabs my arm and brings me inside .

"There you are." Gloria says as we walk in and I go to have a seat on the countertop. "I was expecting him, but not you."