♥️100. I knew he was up to something♥️

I finally showered and got ready for my day. I was actually happy to leave the house today, only so that I could see him again. I parked my car and walk to the the encampments only to find Hayley approaching Jackson as they both watch Oliver and James sparring and wrestling. "Hey Guys." I smile as I walk over to them.

"MADDISON!" Hayley shouts and she runs over to hug me tight. I was actually happy to feel her in my arms. "I'm so happy to see out of that room."

She pulls away and I smile at her. "I'm still hurting but, I'm happy that the lowness of scotch got me out of that depressing bed."

"Nice to see you again Maddison, James is going to be happy to see you again." We all continue to watch them fight and I smile as he gets the upper hand with Oliver.

"Shouldn't you be out there playing Fight Club with the rest of the frat boys?" Hayley ask Jackson and I chuckle.

"Nah. That's just for pecking order." He smiles. "They already know who's the Alpha."

"Ohh! Next up!" James shout and I take off my jacket.

"How about me?" He looks over at me smiles. "I may not be a wolf, but I do love a good challenge." I flip in the air and drops down in front of him and looks up at him.

"Now, that wouldn't be a fair fight darling." He hold out his hand and I take it and flip him over me.

"Sucks, I really needed to release some anger." He groans in pain and I chuckle as I offer him my hand. He reaches for it and pulls me on top of him. "Well, played."

"What can I say, I am smarter than a vampire."

"But are you quicker?" We stare in each other's eyes and Hayley clears her throat.

"How about we go inside and eat something." She winks at me and I get up and with James help.

Jackson, Hayley, James, and I go inside, where the rest of the Crescent wolves are setting the table for dinner, lots of them gives me dirty looks. "I um, should go. I feel very unwelcomed and I don't wanna ruin your family moment."

James and Jackson share a look and James suddenly howls, making every quiet down. "Now look, I know that we have very strong feelings about vampires, but Maddison is like family to Hayley, she's raised one of our own, so we'll treat her with respect. Besides, some one has to teach that little girl of hers how to be in a real pack." James winks at me and everyone starts to nod.

"See problem solved." Jackson says as he reaches for a plate.

"Well, thank you very much, but you didn't have to do that." I mumbled towards the wolf and he takes my hand in his.

"Any family to Hayley, is family to us." James smiles and kiss my knuckles and I smile back, only this time I could feel the heat rushing to my cheeks.

"You girls gotta try Tucker's ribs." Jackson says as James lets go of my hands and grab two plates. "Also we're really sorry for the lost of your sister and niece."

"It's fine, seriously." I sigh and grab a plate from James. "So um, what are you guys going to do after this?"

"Yea, are we gonna go play horseshoes?" Hayley jokes and I laugh along with Jackson and James.

"Hey! Don't mock country living, darlin'." Jackson tell the surrogate wolf.

"Sorry. This is just a lot more family fun than I'm used to. When Maddison watched over me, she had to keep me a secret just so that her sister wouldn't hand me over to Klaus."

"Yea, and I'm glad that I did because you have become such a bad ass." I nudge her shoulder and she laughs.

"Well, maybe I can help you get used to it." Jackson say towards Hayley and my eyes widen, he's totally flirting.