🤍16. I wanted you to hurt🤍

{Edited 4/21/22}

Soon as the sun came up I cried, I couldn't believe what happened last night. I was the one who fucked up, but yet again if Klaus would have been honest, I would've never did that with Elijah. Maybe after Klaus and I broke up then yes, because why not we broke up, but at the same time I wouldn't hurt him like that. How could I have been so stupid?

After crying nearly all the tears out of my body I decided to get out of the car. I'm looking quite pale and I'm pretty sure the hallucinations will start soon, which I'm totally not ready for.

Stefan couldn't believe what Klaus had done to me, he's been trying to get Klaus to feed me his blood ever since he found out, but Klaus compelled him to stop asking.

I walked in the bar quite woozy. "Vampires." I heard Ray mumble.

"You're swifty swift Ray! Yes! My friend here is a vampire. He compelled everybody in the bar so don't look to them for any help. I however, I'm something else, a different kind of monster. I've got some vampire, I've got some wolf." I heard Klaus tell Ray as he holds him against the counter.

"You what?" Ray asked the original very confused.

"A hybrid Ray, I'm both. You see I want to create more of me. Now you being the first werewolf that I've come across in many a moon, pun intended Ray! I need you to direct me to your pack. So, where can I find them Ray?"

"You can't compel me, it won't work." As they talk I vamp speed over to one of the people who's sitting and begin to drain them of blood.

Stefan comes to stop me but Klaus stops him. "Let her get a good meal before she dies."

I drop the man to the ground and go for another. After I kill her I stop and look down at the bite. It's getting worst, and begging Klaus for help won't do any good.  I fall to the ground and he walks over to me. I look up at him as I'm pulled into a flashback.

𖣘Flashback𖣘

I'm sitting in the garden, picking some newly grown roses. As I smile to myself Klaus comes and looks down at me and I look up at him. "Can I help you sir?"

"Maybe. A certain Petrova has told me that her sister's birthday is in two months." He offers me his hand and I gladly take it as he helps me up.

"Oh really? What does that has to do with now?" I asked as he takes a rose a places it behind my ear.

"You're so beautiful." He mumbles and I smile.

𖣘In Reality𖣘

I wrapped my arms around Klaus neck. "I'm glad to know that a man such as your self thinks so." I smile and lay my head on his chest. "Klaus?"

"Yes, my love?"

"I never want this to end."

𖣘In Flashback𖣘

"I- I'll see how it goes." He kisses my forehead and I pull away from his hold. "What are you doing?"

"I want you to chase me, and if you catch me I'll let you take me to dinner."

"And what if I don't?"

"You have to help me in the garden." He playfully roll his eyes. "It'll be fun....1."

"2."

"3."

𖣘End of Flashback𖣘

When I snap out of the flashback I was outside in the middle of the road. A car then comes out of no where and hits me. I flip in the air and lands on top of Klaus's car.

I groan in pain as Klaus and Stefan runs outside and pull me down. "YOU THINK YOU SHOULD HELP NOW!" Stefan yells as he hold me in his arms.

"No..No..No..No..NO!!" I vamp speed away down the road. I'm losing it, I don't know how long I have left. For some reason I'm feel like I'm dying faster, Damon was alive for 2 days, so was Rose. For some reason I'm dying a lot faster.

"Come here!" Klaus shouts as he wraps his arms around me. "Why are you dying so fast?"

"Please Niklaus, Please."

𖣘Flashback𖣘

"Please Niklaus, Please." I cry out as I bang on his door. We had an argument about our future together. I wanted that so much, I wanted to be with this man for the rest of my life. "Can we talk about this?"

"Go away Madalina, there's nothing to discuss!" He shouts as he bangs on the door and I fall back to the floor.

"WHY DON'T YOU LOVE ME!!!? WHY TREAT ME THIS WAY, I HAVE DONE NOTHING BUT LOVE YOU!!"

He opens up the door and vamp speeds towards me. He looks down at me and sees that I'm a crying mess. "Come." He reaches for my hand and I take it as I get up. He brings me into his room and close the door. He then pins me to the door and begin to kiss on my neck. "What are you doing to me?" He mumbles in my neck as he continues to kiss it making me moan softly.

𖣘End of Flashback𖣘

Klaus has pinned me to a tree, hovering his lips over my neck. "How could you sleep with him?"

"I- I wanted you to hurt." I mumble out as he grabs me and brings me back to the bar. I begin to throw up outside then, eventually I pass out.

𖣘Time Skip𖣘

As I start to wake up I'm feeling worst than earlier. I pull up my sleeve and see that the bite mark is still there. He didn't heal me....Elijah was right, he's going to kill me and leave Elijah in that box for probably ever. How could I let it get to this point, why didn't I just tell him the truth, or why did I let my buried deep down feelings for Elijah take over in that moment.

Klaus and Stefan are walking in the mountains. Stefan is carrying Ray, unconscious, on his shoulders. Meanwhile, Klaus is holding me on his shoulders as well. I start to groan in pain and eventually he drops me. "Good, your up. You can walk the rest of the way love." He then looks over at Stefan. "You okay? Is Ray getting heavy?"

"I'm fine." Stefan stops and looks over at me, who's just laying on the ground. "Maddison, you okay?"

"Just leave me here to die." As I lay there just staring up at the trees, I smile. "Do you think I'll see my family again?"

Stefan drop Ray and comes over to hold my hand. "I'm sure you'll see whoever you want to see." A tear escape his eye and I smile and wipe it.

"Thank you for being for here for me." I look over to Klaus and he has a guilty look on his face. "Don't look guilty, I deserve this. Sleeping with your brother was a choice I regretted, and I'm truly, truly sorry Nik."

Once I said that name he quickly rushed over to me. I haven't called him that in so long, and he loved when I did. He loved it because he knew that I would never see him as a monster. "Maddison..."

"I- I never stopped loving you." My breath hitched and my body begin to shut down. "I d-don't want to die." I begin to cry out.

"Wait, NO!" Klaus shouts, but before he could bite his wrist my body starts to desiccate.

"I'm sorry." Was the last thing I said before my life came to an end. It felt weird, I was cold and alone but I felt like this isn't the last time they would see Maddison Pierce.