🤍7. This man broke me🤍

{Edited 4/1/22}

My sister felt like messing with the Salvatore brothers and I was bored, so I went along with it. Katherine and I walked down the stairs to the living room and Damon was sitting on the couch.

"Good morning, Damon." Katherine said as she acts like Elena.

He looks at her, vamp speed over to a wall, then pushes her against it by the throat. "What are you doing here? I told you to leave and her to stay."

"Damon get your hands off of her!" I shout as I go along with the plan.

"What is your problem?" Katherine whines out as if she's Elena.

"You're wearing her clothes? Like that's going to work." He snarled and I go over to him.

"Damon, that's not my sister!" I shout once again and he looks at me.

"You think I'm Katherine? Why would you think that? Katherine's in the tomb! Isn't she?" He releases her.

Stefan then rushes in. "What the hell's going on here?"

"I don't know, you tell me. Is Katherine in the tomb or not?" Stefan looks at us shocked then rushes upstairs. Katherine and I laugh as we run up the stairs, to see what's happening.

He pins Elena against the wall by her throat."What are you doing?!" Elena cries out as me and sister lean on the door.

"How could you do this?!" Stefan shouts as he holds Elena tighter in his grip.

"Stefan, you're hurting me!" She groans out trying to release herself from his hold.

"Stop it, Katherine!" He yells and I laugh and they look our way.

"Stop what? It's getting really easy being you." She smirks at the doppelbitch and I continue to laugh. "You think I did good?"

"Hell yea, you got the voice down perfectly." We link arms and head over to sit on Stefan's bed.

"What is are they both doing here?" Elena asked with a very nasty attitude. I start to get up but Katherine pulls me down.

"When we killed Elijah, it broke the compulsion and freed the bitch from the tomb." Damon says and then he looks at me. "As for her, I made Katherine a promise to keep her away from Klaus."

"How's that possible?" Stefan asked and he rub Elenas arms.

"He's an Original. They have all sorts of special skills." My sister answers and I chuckle.

"I don't want you here. Maddison can stay but, as for Katherine. Get her out of here." Elena demands and I stand up and face her.

"You need us, Elena. Especially Katherine." I state as I twirl a piece of her hair.

"Like hell." Stefan says and he moves my hand away and I smirk and return to my seat next to Kitty.

"We all want the same thing...Klaus dead. Yet here you all are, running around like chickens with their heads cut off." Katherine jokes and I look at her confused.

"Wait, how's a chicken suppose to run around with a missing head...?" I really missed my sister, but that was just stupid to say.

"How about you shush, all I'm saying is that they need our help." My sister snaps at me and I roll my eyes.

"I don't need your help and I don't want it." Elena snaps.

"And that's incredibly stupid of you. Do you know where Klaus is? When he's coming, what he looks like?" I state and they all look at me and my sister.