Be Mine

"Hey Jo Yuri!" a girl with blondie hair turn around when she heard her name being called. Yes, she is Jo Yuri. Yuri raised her eyesbrows when she saw her friend, Kim Minju was waving at her and running to her.

"Yah! Whats wrong with you?" asked Yuri madly. She pinch Minju's arms make the girl yelped in pain. "Why did you pinch me?" Minju pouts. Yuri rolled her eyes. "You screamed out my name, dude! Do you want all of the students looked at me?"

Said Yuri. Minju smiled widely. "I'm sorry, Yul. Don't be mad.." Yuri sighed. "What do you want?" Minju clear her throat. "Well can you come to my house later? We need to do our assignment quickly. I met with Ms. Kim earlier and she ask we to do it."

Explained the girl. Yuri opened her eyes widely. "Are you serious? We'll died!" Minju nods. "Okay I will go to your house later. Around 3.00 p.m." answer Yuri. Minju smiled. "Okay, Yuri! See you later!"

Yuri nodded and they waving to each other. Yuri turn back and walked to her class. She and Minju are bestfriend. They met when Minju accidentally bumped into her in the restaurant. Although they are not in the same course, but they always spend time together.  And day by day, they become more closed. Minju and Yuri in the same course in Biology.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

YURI touch the bell. She's waiting for Minju to opened the door. After a minute, the door was opened. Yuri smiled to Minju, who was smiled back to her. "Hey Yul come in!" Yuri nodded and walked into the house. Minju closed the door.

"Where is your parents, Min?" asked Yuri when she saw nobody and the house was quiet. "Ahhh my parents go to Gwangju for a month. They have an emergency there. So I just stayed with my sister." explained Minju.

"Sister? I thought you're the only daughter of Kim." Yuri raised her eyesbrows. She felt weird. When Minju was about to answer suddenly they heard a loud voice from upstairs. "Yah Kim Minju! Where is my jacket, you frog?!"

A girl yelled. They both looked at it. A girl with pink hair go downstairs with just wearing a sport bra and a long trousers. Yuri was shocked and quickly turn around. "Yahh unnie!! My friend are here! Go wear your clothes!" shouted Minju.

"I don't care, froggie! Where is my jacket? I already told you not to steal my favourite jacket!" said the girl. Minju sighed. "Goshh I hate you, Yena unnie!" Minju sighed then she walked to her room to take Yena's jacket.

"Ohh so you're Minju's friend." said the girl named Yena. Yuri bite her lips and nodded. She was so nervous. She can heard the girl laughed softly. "Hey turn around. We both girls. No need to shy." she said. Yuri calm down her heart who was bearing fastly. She slowly turn around and meet Yena's eyes.

Yuri stared at her. Quickly she back to her sense and looked down. Her cheeks are blushing but she covered it. 'Isnt she Choi Yena? The most famous in our university?'  she asked in her heart. Yena giggles. "Your name?" ask Yena. Yuri clear her throat. "J-Jo Yuri." answer her.

Yena nodded. "So you're the Yuri that Minju was talking about." Yuri felt weird. Suddenly, Minju came and throw the jacket to Yena. Yena quickly take it. "Don't flirt with my friend, you dumb duck!" said Minju annoyed. Yena laughed.

"Well I'm not! Your friend seems shy on me, thoo.." yena looked at Yuri who was bite her lips as she wear the jacket and zip the jacket to closed her belly. Minju rolled her eyes. "Where are you going, unnie?" Minju changed the topic.