Fight

"Minju ahhh I'm bored.." Yena opened the door and enter Minju's room as the younger was laying down on her bed. Minju quickly wake up and stares to her unnie.

"Then why did you come to me?" ask Minju back while Yena sit beside her. The older pouts and Minju roll her eyes. "What? Do you miss her? Serve your right, unnie."

"Minju you literally piece of shit!"

Minju laugh hardly meanwhile Yena are glaring to her. "But seriously, unnie... why are you so dumb? Why don't you explained to her?" ask Minju again and Yena sigh. "How I want to explained if she ran away from me to Busan?"

Yena asked Minju back makes the younger deeply sighed. "Then followed her to Busan." suggest Minju and the blondie girl immediately shakes her head.

"What? Of course not! How I want to face her parents after what I did to her?"

"Oh so you are scared?"

Yena become silent hearing that and Minju shook her head seeing Yena's action. "MinMin yah!!" yell Chaewon as she opened the door and saw her roommate.

"Yah! Yah! What are you doing here in my girlfriend's room?" ask the fairy and Yena roll her eyes. "She just misses Yuri." Minju told Chaewon.

"Why? Did you fight with her?" ask Chaewon while take a sit beside Minju. Yena sigh and nod. "What happened this time?" ask Chaewon again, she looks serious.

"She saw me and Yiren walking together in the mall, and she heard that I said I'm bored with her. But that's not the truth! Sihyeon are coming with us too and I didn't said I'm bored with her."

Chaewon nodded hearing that and Minju just silent. "Hgghh, wait." said Chaewon and take her phone. She dialling someone and then make it as a loudspeaker.

Hi, Chaewon unnie.

Oh hi Yul. What are you doing right now?

I'm just done unpacking my stuffs. Why?

When will you come back to our dorm?

What the heck? Unnie! I'm just comeback here for 30 minutes. I don't even get a rest on my bed yet.

Hahahaha sorry my dear. Someone just missing you.

.......
Oh.

She said she―

Bip!

Yena immediately end the call and glared to Chaewon. "Yah! Why did you said like that?! Omo!" mad Yena and lay down on Minju's bed.

"What? I'm just helping that's all."

"No, you make it more worst..."

Minju squeaked and stares at Yena. "Unnie. Just follow her to Busan and explained everything! That's all! We have 5 days to rest and use this chance to spend time with Yuri in Busan. I don't want you and her keep avoiding each other when we have schedule later."

Minju's words make Yena realized. She just silent and spacing out staring to the ceiling. Chaewon roll her eyes to Yena and held Minju's wrist.