Fixed

As always, the airport is full of people from around the world and very busy. A woman with black red hair walks out from the airport elegantly as she adjusts her hair.

She looked around her before seeing one taxi. Yena raised her hand to that taxi and then she got into the taxi.

"Please send me to this place." said her gently as she gave a piece of paper to the driver. The driver nods and starts to drive away. Yena looks outside of the window and she stares at the view.

"Can't wait to see you, Joyul." mumbled her alone and take a deep breath as she was feeling nervous, feelings mixed up as she was afraid to see Yuri's reaction.

Will she be mad? Sad? Happy? Or shocked?

A WOMAN with medium blonde hair was busy looking at the flowers as she was writing something on the paper. "Yuri!" call someone made her, Yuri lift her head up and turn around.

Minju, her best friend walked into the shop and waved her hand to Yuri. The blondie woman waved back and continue her job.

That is Yuri's flower shop, she has owned it for 4 years. "Yuri, are you busy? I want to bring you to that new restaurant! They already opened it today!" said Minju happily and Yuri squeaked.

"Min, I really want to go but I'm quite busy right now. Nako and Tomi didn't come today, they had an emergency so I must do their job." answer Yuri as she didn't stare at Minju a little.

"Hmmmm.... pleaseeee??? You can close this shop for a while." persuade Minuu pampering and Yuri roll her eyes before look at Minju, glaring.

"I will treat you today, please?" add Minju and Yuri slowly smiles. "Okay, let's go." agreed her and Minju cheered happily. Yuri cleans her stuff before putting it on the table. Both of them walked out from the shop and Yuri locked the door.

Both of them walked to the new restaurant that wasn't far away from Yuri's shop. "You don't wanna hire more workers beside our friends?" ask Minju and Yuri immediately shakes her head.

"Nope, I don't want any strangers. Enough with Tomi and Nako. No need to hire more people, it's just a flower shop." answered her and Minju chuckled.

MINJU and Yuri laughed together as they walked out of the restaurant. "Yah! Their food is so tasty!" exclaimed Yuri and Minju nods.

"I know right! Oh god, we should come here again next time!" said Minju and Yuri agreed. They walked to Yuri's shop as Yuri brought out her key.

She unlocked the door and both of them walked into the shop as Minju closed the door gently. Yuri puts her handbag in her office room before walking out to Minju who already sits down on the couch.

"You're gonna continue your work?" asked Minju and Yuri nods several times. "Yeah, I need to finish it by today." replied her and took a pen and file. She opened it and looked at the paper before one customer walked into the shop.

"Yes, may I help y―" Yuri lifted her head up and stopped from asking when she saw the customer as her pen and file dropped down on the floor. While Minju is shocked and stands up from her sitting.

"Y-Yena unnie?" ask Minju disbelief while Yuri is still silent. Yena smiles a little at them before looking at Yuri with full of love. "Hi, Joyul. It's been a while, I guess?" ask her.