Babysitter

"You want a job, right?" ask Sakura as she put her phone on the table right in front of Yuri. Yuri look at Sakura's phone and raise a brow.

"This is my best friend, Choi Yena. She needs a babysitter right now to take care of her daughter, which is Yeri. I think you should try it." add Sakura and cross her arms over her chest.

"But Kkura unnie... h-how if I failed? I don't want to fail." say Yuri and sigh heavily. Sakura squeak before smile warmly to the younger. "Hey, believe me. You will got this job. Plus, you have me and Chaeyeon as your strength."

Yuri smiles back to Sakura and nod after that. "I will try, unnie. So, should I see her tomorrow?" ask Yuri and Sakura shook her head.

"No, you don't have to meet her. Yena said that she's so busy right now so just message her and she will reply it." answer her as she took her phone back and doing something.

Then, one message pop up in Yuri's phone. "There. I already send you her number. You can chat her later." add Sakura and Yuri nod several times.

"Thank you, unnie." Sakura chuckles while nodding before she stands up and grab her handbag. "I need to go now. See you later, Yul."

"Okay, be careful unnie." reply the younger and they bid a goodbye. Sakura walk leaving the cafe alone while Yuri stares at the number.

Yuri take a deep breathe and she save the number before start chatting Yena.

Hi, I'm Yuri. I want to tell that I want to be a babysitter for your daughter.

Yuri put her phone back on the table before sips her juice peacefully. But then, suddenly her phone are beeping made she shock and quickly look.

Yuri saw a message from Yena and her heart start to beat fast. "W-Wow.. she's so fast in replying my message even she's so busy." comment her and quickly open the message.

Sure, what is your full name and how old are you? Can you also send me your picture so that I can know you?

My name is Jo Yuri and I'm 23 years old.
▶photo

Okay, I accept you, Yuri.
Meet me at my house tomorrow morning at 7.30 am sharp. Don't be late cause I hate waiting.
📍adress

Okay, Ms. Yena.

Do call me Yena by the way.
I need to go now. See you tomorrow.

O-Okay.

Yuri held her chest as she sigh in relief yet she smiles widely. "I got the job, oh my god! Kkura unnie thank you so much!" Yuri exclaimed and feel happy.

THE next day, Yuri already reach at Yena's house 10 minutes earlier than the times. She look at the house and her jaw drop a little.

"Ghad! Her house are sooo big yet she lived here only with her daughter?" ask her alone and quickly shakes her head left and right before start to hit the bell.

After a second, the gate was opened and Yuri slowly walk into the house as she stares around her. Yuri back to her sense before walk to the main door and saw a magenta hair woman with a kid around 2 years old.