My Boss [bonus chapter]

This is a request from minju_angell

Hope you guys enjoyed it!

Yuri wake up from her lay, she look beside her. Then, a smile appeared on her face when she saw Yena who was sleeping beside her. Yuri lay again, and turn to her girlfriend.

She get into Yena's arm and she burst her face into Yena's chest. Then, Yena moved a little bit before hugged Yuri. She open her eyes meet with Yuri's. "Goodmorning, Joyul."

Yuri smiled. "Goodmorning too, unnie. Did I wake you up?" Yena shook her head. "No it's okay." Yena answered. "By the way, Minju and Chaewon didn't come home last night?" ask Yena.

Yuri shook her head. "No. They go to Minju's hometown for a week. Next Monday they will be here." Yena nodded. Then, she smirked to Yuri and Yuri looked at her so weird.

"Then, I can stay here with you? Only the two of us?" asked Yena. And Yuri feel her cheeks are blushing so hard. She slightly punched Yena's chest make the older laughed. "Unnie!"

"I'm serious, Joyul.. I want to spend my time with you." Yena sounds so serious. Yuri looked at her. Then, she smiled. "Of course you can. I'm scared living alone too." Yuri pouted. Yena can't help but to smile.

She lean closer and peck on Yuri's lips. Yuri smiled wider. "I want again~" Yuri said and Yena laughed. "Pervert hamster." Yena commented and Yuri facepalmed. Yena giggles and wrap her arms around Yuri's waist.

She lean closer and captured Yuri's lips. Yena move on her lips. Yuri moan when Yena bite her lips and the older slipped her tongue inside Yuri's mouth. Yuri tighten her arms at Yena neck. They kissed passionately.

Yena broke the kissed and stared at Yuri who looked down. "Is it enough?" asked Yena in whispered. Yuri bite her lips and nodded. Yena smiled. "I want more tonight." Yena added, and Yuri blushing.

"Now, let's wake up. Let's go to the mall." Yena said and Yuri lift her head up. "For what?" asked Yuri. Yena giggles. "For our first date." answer Yena and Yuri laughed.

They wake up. Yena looked at Yuri. "Shall we get a shower together?" Yuri open her eyes widely and her face was red. She throw a pillow to Yena. "Unnie!!" Yena laughed.

YENA interwined her hand with Yuri as they walked into the mall. Some people looked at them mostly Yena because Yena is famous. Yuri felt jealous but she hide it.

They go to 2nd floor. "What do you want, Joyul?" asked Yena as she turn to her right. Yuri seems thinking. "I'm okay with you. Just followed you." answer Yuri and smiled.

"Then, should we eat first?" asked Yena again and Yuri nodded. They walked and entered the restaurant. They find a seat and sit down beside the window and the restaurant don't have many customers.

The waitress come and put the menu on the table. Yena and Yuri order and the waitress go leave them. While waiting for the meals, Yena and Yuri chatting together.

"Yena?" called someone make both Yena and Yuri lift their head up. Yuri raised her eyesbrows as she don't know who is her but Yena look surprised and pale.

The girl smiled widely. "Yena! Long time no see you, baby.. I miss you so much." the girl said make Yuri frown. She sit beside Yena closely and rest her head on Yena's shoulder.