Coward

I entered my house and lock the door after closed it. I then walked to the living room and sit on the couch.

I sighed as I close her eyes. I clear my throat. I felt so tired after work. Yes.. after IZ*ONE officially disband 2 years ago, we the members back to our activity.

All of the members decided to go solo except Kwangbae and Minju. They want to be an actress. Meanwhile Yujin and Wonyoung want to debut as a duo.

Except me. I decided to rest from the industry as a kpop idol. I want to be a normal people. My reason is because I'm tired become an artist.

No.. That's not my real reason. My real reason is I'm tired of idol drama. I'm tired with the people who always want to spread hates on us especially me and Yuri.

Yes.. Many people likes if me and Yuri are dating but many people dislikes too. They thought me and Yuri is a couple but actually we're not.

Honestly, I have a feelings towards Yuri since we're in Produce 48 again. But I know she's straight since she have many rumor with Hyunjin.

I think Yuri likes him too. That's why I just hide my feelings. You all can call me dumb or coward cause I will agree it.

After we disband, I quickly finished my contract with Yuehua Ent. I also moved to my own apartment that my dad bought for me.

Now, me and my members don't hang up everyday because they was busy. Eunbi unnie already debut as a solo. I heard that Yuri also want to debut as a solo but until now I don't heard a news about her. Yes because I'm busy.

I was startled when suddenly I heard a loud bell on the main door. I quickly stood up and tied my hair. I walked to the door and open it.

"SURPRISE!!!" I feel shocked when suddenly heard a loud shouted in front of me. I closed both my ears.

"Eo? Eunbi unnie? Chaewonnie? Kwangbae? All were here?" I ask them. Hyewon chuckles. "Ehh no! We're now at the court." she answer and I slapped her arms.

"What are you guys doing here?" asked me. Eunbi unnie rolled her eyes. "We want to see you, ducky! You don't miss us?" asked her.

I laughed. "Of course I miss you guys!" I answered her and invite them to my house. They hugged me one by one. Until Yuri was the last one.

We both feel awkward. We hugging each other. "H-Hi Yena unnie." I smiled to her and patted her head. Like I always do to her before this.

"Hi, Joyul." she smiled back to me and I closed the door. I held her hand and we walked to the living room. After that, we sit across the members.

"Yah Yena! Why did your house don't have a yummy snacks?! I'm hungry!" we all turned around and saw Kwangbae walked out from the kitchen while eating my snacks.

I gritted my teeth. "Yah! How dare you steal my snacks?!" I shouted and run to her. She run away from me and we run in the living room. They all just laughed.

Finally I feel tired and sit beside Yuri. Hyewon too as she sit beside Eunbi unnie. "Yah.. You have to buy me snacks, Kwangbae! I will wait!" I said.

Hyewon just nodded. "Okay okay! Don't shouted at me!" she yelled to me and I stick out my tongue. Then, I accidentally rest my head on Yuri's shoulder that make she gasped.