Babysitter [part 2]

Yuri lay on the couch weakly as she felt bored because didn't do anything in her house. It's been 2 days since she got mc and didn't come to Yena's house to take care of Yeri.

She felt guilty to Yena because the woman have to work and take care of Yeri at the same time. Yuri wake up and took her phone.

She was about to ask Yena on the chat about Yuri when suddenly Yena video call her that made she shock and nervous at the same time. Slowly, she press the green button.

Hi, unnie!!!

Yuri spontaneously smiles seeing Yeri's face on the phone that made she chuckles and waving her hand back to Yeri.

Hi, Yeri ah. Did you call me using your mommy's phone?

No, mommy cwall you by herself befwore give it mwe. I ask for her hwelp since I mwiss you..

I miss you too, Yeri ahh.

When will ywo come, unnie?

I will after my fever is gone okay? Did you give a hard time for mommy?

Nwo, unnie! I became a gwood girl!

Yuri laugh seeing Yeri's cuteness. But then, she heard Yena's voice that asking Yeri to give her phone because she want to talk with the blondie girl.

Owkay, unnie mommy gonna twalk to you so I want to pway right now!

Yeri bid a goodbye before handing Yena the phone. Yena's face appeared on the screen and they smile to each other. Yuri feel awkward and shy for no reason.

Hi, Yul. Are you alright now?

Yes, completely good Yena. Thank you for that night and for buying me the medicines. I will pay you back.

No, it's okay Yul. No need to pay back. It is just a little.

Okay, if you say that.

They become silent after that as both of them were so awkward with each other. Yuri look at somewhere meanwhile Yena just staring at her.

Emm... by the way, if you are good you can come tomorrow. Yeri miss you so much and she always asked about you.

I-I think I will come tomorrow so tell Yeri, don't worry.

That's good to hear that. You know... Yeri are crying yesterday.

Why?

I said to her that you can't come because you are sick then she went silent and sad almost for a few hours before started to cried. It took me for almost an hour to persuade her.

Omg, I'm so sorry Yena... you must have many work to do that time.

No, don't say sorry. I'm used to be like that too before. Now, she already talk with you so it light up her mood.

Yuri smiles sweetly hearing that, she's glad that Yeri can accept her until like this. Yena saw the smile and it made her smiles too.