My Boss [part 1]

"Yah Jo Yuri! Wake up now! You may late for your interview!" a girl with long black hair shouted from downstairs. The short hair girl, Jo Yuri opened her eyes when she heard the shouted.

"Ughh unnie~ let me sleep for 5 minutes more.." said Yuri. She closed her eyes back. But, just a second when her unnie opened her room and entered it. She widened her eyes.

"JO YURI!" she yelled make Yuri immediately opened her eyes and sit on her bed. "Chaewon unnie.. please let me restㅡ" "Go to hell you rest! Now you already late for your last interview! Now get your ass go to shower now!!"

Her friend, and also her housemate Kim Chaewon was so mad. Yuri shocked. "What?!" Chaewon rolled her eyes. "It's 7.30 a.m. already Jo Yuri." told Chaewon make Yuri quickly stood up and run to the bathroom after take her towel.

"Unnie why didnt you wake me up early?!" Chaewon opened her mouth. Yet she pointed at herself. "You blamed me? God Yuri!" Chaewon sighed then she go downstairs and meet her girlfriend, Kim Minju.

Minju looked. "As always?" Chaewon nodded. Minju giggles. "Why we have to be her housemate?" ask Chaewon playfully and sit in front of Minju. Minju just laughed. "Hope she will get a girlfriend of a boyfriend later. I want she changed." said Minju. Chaewon nodded.

YURI quickly run to the office that she will be interview. She run as fast as she could because she know she already late. "Aigoo why I always wake up late? Now what will happen if I didnt get the job?" she keep mad at herself.

Until at the street, Yuri just crossed without looked around her. Suddenly, a car honned at her make she shocked and fell off. The car stopped.

YENA tried to calm down. She was so mad. Quickly, she walked out from her car and closed the door loudly. She go in front of her car and saw a short hair woman was looked at her leg.

"Yah!! If you want to cross the street, look around first!" Yena mad. She gritted her teeth. "You blamed me?" asked the girl. Yena laughed sarcastically. "Of course! You reported me! Now I'm late for my interview as a boss!" the girl slowly stood up although her leg was hurt.

"It's your fault! You just think about yourself?! Then what about me? I'm late for my interview too!" the girlㅡ or lets just say Yuri, looked at Yena madly. The light brown hair girl raised her eyesbrows.

"Now you blamed me? It's your fault! Not me! Stupid hamster!" Yuri shocked when Yena called her stupid hamster. "You call me what?!" Yena smirked and crossed her arms.

"Stupid hamster! Are you deaf?" Yuri held her hands tight. She took her file and pointed the file at Yena's face. "You.. ugly duck!" Yuri yelled and walked leaving Yena with her legs hurt.

Yena was taken aback. "I'm so beautiful yet handsome at the same time but she called me ugly duck?!" Yena could not believe. She stared at Yuri again and realized Yuri walked into her building.

Yet, she smirked. "Lets see whats your name, hamster." Yena said as she parked her car and walked into her building.

YURI walked to the counter. "Yes, may I help you, miss?" asked the girl. Yuri looked at her nametag. Wang Yiren. Yuri smiled. "Can I know where is Choi's Entertaiment?" asked her.

Yiren smiled. "It's near level 22. Are you here for the interview?" Yuri nodded. "Then go ahead." "Thank you." Yiren nodded. Yuri go to the lif and walked in. She press the button of 22.